Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Izabela

Re: Dominant man how does a longtime relationship looklike.

Post by Izabela » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:58 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:35 am
I fear your situation will lead nowhere. I ‘ve been reacting in the topic about the painting, but now I read he is single sided expecting anything from you sexually and socially. But I don’t see what he gives back.

This will end with you’re feeling neglected and an emotional wreck. Cause I think he is the toxic kind of dominant. Selfish and no care about your feelings.

Rethink this relationship and ask yourself what you want in life.

Well... that is true that he is a bit selfish when it comes to sex. To be honest i'm now in a clinic because i had my breasts enlarged. I had mix feeling but he wanted it very much so we found a way in the middle there are bigger but not as big as he wanted... i'm a bit afraid of the imprresion of coworkers when i to come back to the office. Anyway he gives also a lot back. He cares about me. We are now builiding a house. Next year we will get married. Sometimes it is not easy and i know some of the things he wants me to do are very kinky. But nobody is perfect.
Since february 2021 anal only.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:00 am

AnalJay wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:49 am
My wife discovered a few years ago that she likes to be submissive.
I guess I had always led the way in sex with her, but now we push the boundaries a lot further since this discovery.
She has a powerful job and a strong personality; but she discovered that she likes to be dominated sexually.
But then sometimes she will get rebellious, insulting even or sometimes she will get over excited and forward.
Then I discovered that some people 'switch' from one way to another sub to Dom; But with her it was something other than that.
Then we discovered 'Brats' Turns out she sometimes switches from being submissive to what is termed as a 'Brat'
When she found out there was a name for it and it was a known 'thing', she was most happy. But it keeps me on my toes.
But yes, she has a personality and a life outside of the kinky side of our sexual relationship. Others maybe want it 24/7 in life in general?
We do have an anytime anal and anytime oral arrangement so there is a 24/7 element which keeps a buzz in the air
wherever and whenever we are. And of course, often we just make sweet love and forget the kink.

That makes me feel better when i know that there are more couples like us :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Don’t loose yourself in this relationship. Having a submissive lover is nice, I know. But it doesn’t mean he should control every aspect of your life. Even in a sub/dom relationship respect is essential.

I love that my lover is sexually submissive. But socially I adore her. Openly. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:38 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:02 pm
Don’t loose yourself in this relationship. Having a submissive lover is nice, I know. But it doesn’t mean he should control every aspect of your life. Even in a sub/dom relationship respect is essential.

I love that my lover is sexually submissive. But socially I adore her. Openly. ❤️

He does control a lot. I kind of liked his dominance, but with time it become more difficult. Like now if changed my body fo him.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:58 pm

Izabela wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:38 am
Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:02 pm

He does control a lot. I kind of liked his dominance, but with time it become more difficult. Like now if changed my body fo him.

Did he at least pay for that?

For a dom to demand positive change through discipline from his sub is rather conventional, but a good dom keeps her on a regimen that benefits and enhances her in a healthy natural way, like an improved healthy diet, regular exercise that improves and beautifies her body, prescribing a regime of personal grooming and hygiene, encouraging her to make herself beautiful through hairstyling, make-up, skin-care treatments etc.

Invasive alterations should only be done if the girl herself has a bimbofication fetish and that's a thing both enjoy.

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:19 pm

amaizeg wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:58 pm

Did he at least pay for that?

For a dom to demand positive change through discipline from his sub is rather conventional, but a good dom keeps her on a regimen that benefits and enhances her in a healthy natural way, like an improved healthy diet, regular exercise that improves and beautifies her body, prescribing a regime of personal grooming and hygiene, encouraging her to make herself beautiful through hairstyling, make-up, skin-care treatments etc.

Invasive alterations should only be done if the girl herself has a bimbofication fetish and that's a thing both enjoy.

He wanted to pay, but i couldnt allow it. I spent all my savings on it... He does encourage me to take care of myself and to look more sexy. I googled "bimbo" and OMG i don't want to be like this...

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:56 pm

This boobjob seems forced onto you. But it can be undone. Yet I feel his goal is to make you do things be can shown at the outside world, like you are his to play with. So the real question now is: what will he want next ? Totally change your haircolor ? Huge lips ? Just don’t loose yourself in him.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:58 pm

It's not i easy to just say "no"...

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:16 am

If he wants it change your hair, make your lips bigger, you are a great bimbo material. Make those tits even bigger. The joy of your life is to make your partner happy. Focus on it. Dont think just listen and you will find happines. I hope you will continue to change and you will end up as an happy decoration and fucktoy for your partner.
Keep us updated.
Is wish you all the best.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:53 am

Izabela wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:58 pm
It's not i easy to just say "no"...

I wonder what would happen if you say “no”
Backdoorlover’s quote: