Eating during and/or before anal? Is spontaneous anal sex without issues possible?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Re: Eating during and/or before anal? Is spontaneous anal sex without issues possible?

Post by liesal » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:16 pm

No. I will not eat before anal. I want it to go on for awhile

DirtyWife

Re: Eating during and/or before anal? Is spontaneous anal sex without issues possible?

Post by DirtyWife » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:19 am

Try not eating during or directly befor...there is a muscle that must relax to let poo down to be evacuated...being in a sexy mindset doesn't relax that muscle ...but eating does.
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:01 am

DirtyWife wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:19 am
Try not eating during or directly befor...there is a muscle that must relax to let poo down to be evacuated...being in a sexy mindset doesn't relax that muscle ...but eating does.

I’m laughing at the thought of eating DURING anal sex. That’s a really niche kink I haven’t heard of!

Markus

Post by Markus » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:06 pm

Wife pegged me a dew day aho and i done a,shower clean out that went deep as the strap on is about 9 inches long abd goes in a long way.
It took me around 3 hours before i icould enjoy the action.
I love the doggy postion but so intense for me its shear heaven and pain

alarac56

Post by alarac56 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:30 am

my slave have an enema before gang bang, and 2 hours before is the best to let it dry before to be deeply fucked. But most of the time when I fuck her ass, it is not planned and sometimes I come out a bit dirty, this is the risk, but she cleans me when I come to ejaculate in her mouth or doing ass2mo. If very dirty, I could also cum in her mouth, but being a bit disgusted, I prefer to go to wash and she is punished with the whip, as it is in her contract to be always ready. Chloé had never to have an enema and was always clean, don't know why...
Two sorts of enema: just a small one before GB, and deep enema with a canula on the shower to wash extensivly before anal training with deep insertions of various dildos and plugs
Attachments
22.03.01 (19).JPG
22.03.01 (19).JPG (97.35 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
22.03.01 (17).JPG
22.03.01 (17).JPG (128.8 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
22.03.01 (14).JPG
22.03.01 (14).JPG (129.44 KiB) Viewed 1213 times

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:00 am

We have decided that we will have a nice romantic meal immediately before anal and for me that is my only solid meal until I'm gobbling my boyfriend's cock! ATM is an important part of our sex life. I try to clean myself as thoroughly as possible however if his cock comes out with a little bit of poo I will still suck it because I know my reward is on the way!

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:57 am

Wow, it's good that you do a lot of ass to mouth with your boyfriend, I like that you clean your ass thoroughly, I also clean my ass thoroughly, I almost always do ass to mouth with my boyfriend, so far his cock hasn't It doesn't come out with poop, but if it came out with poop I wouldn't suck it, I don't dare do that haha, but his cock always comes out of my anus clean so I always suck his cock hoping for a reward

gapingamy

Post by gapingamy » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:48 am

LOL that is a weird worry to me. I never clean myself before anal, I enjoy and embrace the mess, it's part of it. But I ALWAYS clean up the cock with my mouth afterwards, I have always seen this as my duty in exchange for all the orgasms I am getting by being fucked in my asshole.
Gaping Amy's quote:

“Ass fucking might involve shit, embrace it, live with it, start loving it, and your sex life will be amazing”🔥

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:07 am

The preparation is just having gone to the toilet, if you feel that you did not take it all out, put yourself all down squatting, and relax for two minutes. This position will allow you to take it all out. After that, use a bidet or take a shower.

And now you are ready for spontaneous anal sex for the next 6 hours.
---

Basic tips for enjoining anal sex:
1) make complete foreplay and get excited. (ask your partner to give you a nice rimming)
2) Lubricate yourself or get lubricated by your partner
3) Dilate: Your partner should start with one finger, then two fingers, otherwise with a Buttplug. At this point is when I know if there is a turd on the way or not. If there is a turd I go vaginal, if not always anal.
4) Your partner has to start penetrating you very gently.
5) With penetration, stimulate your clitoris at will. Or the one who penetrates can use one hand to stimulate your clitoris.

PS: Dirty talking at will.