Is your anus moist or dry?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Statistics: is your or your partners anus usually moist or dry to the touch?

My anus is moist to the touch
31%
My anus is dry to the touch
31%
My partners anus is moist to the touch
15%
my partners anus is dry to the touch
23%

Total votes: 13

AnalJay

Is your anus moist or dry?

Post by AnalJay » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:38 am

Kinda personal question, but might be interesting to see if there is a trend with this poll.

Is the very opening of your anus, your chocolate starfish, usually dry or moist to the touch. Feel free to add a comment. Maybe you're naturally dry or naturally moist. Maybe you have a lot of sex and it moistens itself as a reaction in readiness. Maybe you are very dry and always have to use lots of lube even for a quick finger. Have we got a norm or a whole range of experiences. Do share, lets see this poll reveal some decent statistics.

Canassman

Re: Is your anus moist or dry?

Post by Canassman » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 pm

Hmmm I almost feel u need more questions. My partners anus is dry to the touch most of the time, but if aroused for sex, after some making out/foreplay she is slightly moist, getting wetter as you go in.
Also after almost 30 years of anal, the last few being AO, she describes her anus as “supple”. It’s always tight, but opens right up to accept my cock with just a drop of precum, or if aroused enough, just her own slight moistness.
So I don’t feel her situation is covered in your questions. They seem too binary.

AnalJay

Re: Is your anus moist or dry?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:38 am

Canassman wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:43 pm
So I don’t feel her situation is covered in your questions. They seem too binary.

Yes, I agree, I didn’t want to over complicate the poll that’s all. I’d invite people to elaborate in the comments, as you have, and generalize in the poll.
My wife commented on my opening being moist the other day when she fingered me during oral. I guessed that over the years it has been trained to lubricate itself on arousal. Both the gut and the vagina are membranes capable of secreting lubricating fluid. My wife’s is just nice to the touch on the outside, not quite moist, but not dry either; just a little spit and she opens up – tight but accommodating. I don't generally have to apply lube as she becomes moist as we continue. I still need lube initially to be pegged though, I’m not dripping wet!! Just noticeably moister than she is at the start of play.