Birthday First Anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
EverExpandingHole

Birthday First Anal

Post by EverExpandingHole » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:48 am

I've been playing around with my own ass for many years, but never let her know about it until just a few years ago. She always thought that it was weird, gross, etc. A while back, I actually got her to play around with me & worked a beer bottle, bottom end first in me. That produced the absolute best prostate orgasm I ever had. Since then, I've slowly let her know how much I love anal play, how often I do it & a lot of the variety of things I've used.
One day a few weeks ago, I was gone for the day. When I got home, she told me that she had been playing with a glass plug in her ass. Then she said that now she understands why I like it so much!

Tomorrow is my birthday & my wife has told me that she's going to let me enter her back door for the first time ever! :shock: :D
I can't wait & hope it goes well with her. :P

anal-love

Re: Birthday First Anal

Post by anal-love » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Great news! I hope you have an intense and unforgetable session of anal love.
Fuck her ass with all the passion that you can!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 pm

That’s fantastic! Congratulations and happy birthday!

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 am

That's great. Many years ago we had birthday anal - now anal is the norm. You must let us know how it went. How exciting!

EverExpandingHole

Post by EverExpandingHole » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 am

Well first she cleaned out with an enema. Then she spent some time loosening up using two glass plugs, one in back & one in front. When she was ready, she got on all four on the edge of the bed. She asked me to work her hole with a plug just to make sure she was ready. After a minute or so, I put the plug aside & slowly started to push myself into her. She was so loose that I was almost disappointed, but at the same time glad. All of a sudden, she asked, "Is that you?" She was happy when I said yes. By the time I had gone halfway in & out a few times, I started pumping a little faster. At first, she said to slow down. Within 20 seconds or so, she was telling me to go faster & play with her boobs too. A little later she wanted to get off the bed & stand bent over while I pumped her. We continued that way untill I blew a load as deep in her as I could. Of course, I went soft right away. She still wanted more & it only took me a few minutes to be ready & going again.

As soon as we finished & I started to head for the bathroom to wash up, she looked at me & asked, "Happy Birthday....Round two in a couple hours?"
Oh boy, what a great birthday present!!! :shock: :D

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:29 am

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you and your wife had a great time. And you've both added a new dimension to your sex life. Butt plugs are fun, but I bet she appreciated feeling you pumping your cum into her in a new hole. Good on the pair of you.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:21 am

Thank you for sharing that wonderful momento with US and congratations to the two of you. I hope anal love becomes a huge part of your lives. Don't be afraid of doing to much, because anal os beber enough. By the way, why not celebrante this no pussy november?
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:56 pm

Congratulations and happy birthday, it sounds like you guys had an awesome experience. And for what it's worth the fact that you had so much build up of not having anal and then planned it, and on the night of her absolutely loving it must of been heaven. Not sure if you're into it or not but next time she wants you to warm her up surprise her with a little ass eating. A lot of women who dont like anal like that so odds are she will love it.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:51 am

Yes, when we first tried rimming my wife would squirm and it would last just seconds. I then gently told her that she was only squirming because of the mental taboo. I said I was going to eat her ass and I was going to do it leisurely. I told her she should try to relax as I was going to take my time. Once she relaxed she realized how good it actually felt and now she loves me eating her ass. So much so that one day, without me asking, she ate my ass out and continues to do so to this day. She said that now she knew how good it felt she wanted to do the same for me. The mix of mental and physical stimulation that goes with analingus is so good. And saying or hearing someone say, relax, I am going to be taking my time with this, is a thrill in itself :D

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:41 pm

That's awesome to hear. Congrats!