What do you think about farts?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anal-love

What do you think about farts?

Post by anal-love » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Well, as I said in another post, I do not like scat. I am not troubled by shit, because one needs to be prepaired for it when one loves anal, but I do not like it either. However, I must admit that I find it rather sexy hearing a nice butt farting not long before the anal action begins, perhaps when the girl has its trousers still on and when it happens casually. What do you think?
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

AnalJay

Re: What do you think about farts?

Post by AnalJay » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 am

I'm probably the other way around. I am quite happy to don a little brown trophy on the end of my cock or have messy sex, though I am not into scat for scats sake either - we just take it as it comes; but I'm not a major fan of farts, other than bubbly sperm farts, which are cool. Though If I do hear a fart before sex I sometimes think, 'Oh, it's limbering itself up to take me.' So I guess I can take or leave them, all part of the anal sex scene; but I certainly don't miss them when they are not there :D

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 am
I'm probably the other way around. I am quite happy to don a little brown trophy on the end of my cock or have messy sex, though I am not into scat for scats sake either - we just take it as it comes; but I'm not a major fan of farts, other than bubbly sperm farts, which are cool. Though If I do hear a fart before sex I sometimes think, 'Oh, it's limbering itself up to take me.' So I guess I can take or leave them, all part of the anal sex scene; but I certainly don't miss them when they are not there :D

I do think that the brown trophy can sometimes be funny...like the actual proof that you have just been inside an ass. But I do not miss it if it is not there. I am not into scat for scat sake, as you said.
Farts...well, I cannot say that I love them or that I find them necessary, but they can be funny. It is like the ass making an invitation to our dick. :lol: When you love anal, you just don't get to feel disgusted with these functions of the human body-
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:41 pm

It comes with the territory.
A few times ago while I was fucking why wife’s ass and I started to orgasm, she started farting. I was a little surprised cause I was in her pretty deep but something about the cum I assume caused her to fart despite being full of cock. It was super hot, and didn’t bother me at all. She felt a little awkward which affected her ability to cum but I told her in the future there is nothing to worry about and just go with it!

The time before last, after we both orgasmed during anal, my wife asked me to eat her out (my wife usually has one orgasm from Anal followed by another from oral) and she farted really loud when I was going down on her. It caught me completely by surprise, so much so I jumped back, not from being turned off but just from the surprise of it. My wife started laughing hysterically which caused me to do the same. After we both got control of ourselves I gladly resumed licking her to another orgasm.

xmaslogin

Post by xmaslogin » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:49 am

I am not into scat but i would not mind if there are some brown stuffs.. its natural and we gotta accept it.. i personally get turned on when ass queefs.. hands down… this is am amazing feeling for me…

Spike_Se7en

Post by Spike_Se7en » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:51 pm

Love 'em. Only female farts though. I could take or leave the smell, I guess. It's almost like a mating call.
Best sex is buttsex.
Semen is the only real lube.

I_love_anal

Post by I_love_anal » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:48 am

I love when a woman farts on my cock. Not into scat or anything like that. But definitely a turn on when a woman farts. A bit of a fetish I have.