"Dirty" anal sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Spike_Se7en

"Dirty" anal sex

Post by Spike_Se7en » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:37 pm

Just curious-

How many of us like and or *prefer* "dirty" (meaning; no enemas, not pre-anal diet-conscientious, maybe even pre-poo/full rectum) anal sex? This can range from just a few flecks of poo on the shaft, to a tinted dick, to pulling out a full-on poopy dick and butt cheeks.

Ladies; when does anal feel best for you? When you prep with enemas? Skipping the enemas and just going with it? Having full rectum and/or bladder? Pre- or post- poop anal? Or, you just love a dick in your butt and you don't really care about the condition/contents of your bowels?

Thanks,
Spike
Best sex is buttsex.
Semen is the only real lube.

notnice66

Re: "Dirty" anal sex

Post by notnice66 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:43 pm

I am a spontaneous person at times and that means it can be dirty. Mostly that doesn't bother me and, in a certain mood and with the right person, can be quite arousing. Being extra full back there - a cock pushing into a load of poo - makes me groan and pant, and the smell can add to the sexiness. And seeing a cock emerge all chocolaty and semen still dripping is... yum!

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:19 pm

first of all,I am a very clean lady.. I mean I keep my pussy and ass very clean as well as my whole body! And I have very rare poop incident during anal. but i have a problem with beef. when i eat beef, my stomach becomes a bit of gassy and I fart a lot (that's really embarrassing)... that's why I avoid beef.. but once i was having dinner with my bf.. he ordered beef..i was like "come on honey, you want to clean your dick every time u leave? do u want me to make the whole room smell like shit?".. he was surprised and then I explained my condition.. and you know what he did? he ordered nearly every beef dishes on the menu and made me eat those.. i was full and so was my ass in that night.. i farted, pooped on his dick that night!!.. he even got me an expensive dress for making my stomach gassy on purpose for him 🙈🥰🥰
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

Spike_Se7en

Post by Spike_Se7en » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:11 pm

raisahaque wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:19 pm
first of all,I am a very clean lady.. I mean I keep my pussy and ass very clean as well as my whole body! And I have very rare poop incident during anal. but i have a problem with beef. when i eat beef, my stomach becomes a bit of gassy and I fart a lot (that's really embarrassing)... that's why I avoid beef.. but once i was having dinner with my bf.. he ordered beef..i was like "come on honey, you want to clean your dick every time u leave? do u want me to make the whole room smell like shit?".. he was surprised and then I explained my condition.. and you know what he did? he ordered nearly every beef dishes on the menu and made me eat those.. i was full and so was my ass in that night.. i farted, pooped on his dick that night!!.. he even got me an expensive dress for making my stomach gassy on purpose for him 🙈🥰🥰

That's awesome e! I'm glad I'm not the only one that really likes a dirty butt.
Best sex is buttsex.

Spike_Se7en

Post by Spike_Se7en » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:14 pm

notnice66 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:43 pm
And seeing a cock emerge all chocolaty and semen still dripping is... yum!

In my opinion, this is what the aftermath of real anal sex should always look like. It's such a sexy feeling, knowing I fucked the literal shit out of a girl and she loved every moment of it, dirty dick and buttcheeks and all...
Best sex is buttsex.

bsideuser

Post by bsideuser » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:57 pm

Call me a pervert :) but I really love the warm feeling when my dick meets the soft mass inside. You have to wash after anal anyway, so a little bit of chocolate doesn't hurt.

Edit: I have to say, it took a while to get my SO to realize this. But now that she feels it is OK to have anal sex with full(ish) bowel, it has been super for both of us.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:04 pm

Okay, so if you love to receive anal like I do, it's going to happen, even if you prepare with an enema. However, I for one don't care for it. I prefer long deep strokes when being fucked in the ass and if the dick gets all poopy it often starts to rub the inside of my ass the wrong way and begins to hurt. Anal shouldn't be painful, it should be joyful. With a clean ass that cock can slide in and out so smooth that when I grip it tight I can feel every bump on the cock as it pulls out and pushes in.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:08 am

I like it all ways. Feeling a hard poo working past my head and then rubbing on the side of my shaft is awesome, but then feeling my shaft push into a soft stool is also great and it delivers its own kind of grippy firm lube, and warming too if it has a spicy content. I like hearing that deep groan if I am actually pushing a turd back up into the colon; but then, with an empty bowel, hearing her say, fuck me harder, hard as you can, and having a clear run at it is also great. Its all good.

BlueMan

Post by BlueMan » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:16 am

From my perspective, Anal is beautiful and has to be clean.
Daly and spontaneous anal can be always clean.
How?
1) Buy a Bidet and use it after going to the toilet.
2) Start the foreplay with a good rimming, Then insert your longer finger on her asshole in a sexy way, to the deepest point your finger can go. It is the continuation of the foreplay and the best way test to check if the ass is empty. If you touch something, you can choose: Do dirty anal or wait until she goes to the toilet. This is my personal system. and always worked for me.