What is it about Anal that makes my wife grunt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
canadianbuttluvr

What is it about Anal that makes my wife grunt?

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:08 pm

My wife and I have been married almost 22 years. We’ve done everything in bed, and enjoy a very active sex life.

My wife is the kindest, sweetest person, but yet becomes aggressive and vocal but only during anal. We almost never have anal unless the house is empty cause her being vocal is a natural reaction and of course I enjoy watching her be so into it. My wife will literally scream (in pleasure) and yell loudly things like “pound my asshole” or “fuck me deeper” while we have anal. Sure she can be vocal outside of anal, but something about anal just completely puts her into a different dimension.

Why?

Canassman

Re: What is it about Anal that makes my wife grunt?

Post by Canassman » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:20 pm

The only person who can answer that is your wife. I love loud sex, my wife has to force herself to be quiet, I love it, but it puts a cramp on the sex when you have kids or company.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 am

Yep, 'fuck my ass, fuck it harder!' we extended so my mum could live with us...like being teenagers again - we stay in hotels and remote cottages a lot now Hahahaha

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:00 pm

I took a tantra class once where the instructor encouraged the women to focus on taking slow, deep breaths during vigorous sex because doing so will make the noises we make enter the lower octave sound frequencies as opposed to high pitched screaming, screeching, yelping type sounds. She said it can make women feel self conscious at first because they aren't used to hearing themselves emitting deep guttural moans, but that we should embrace it. She wasn't specifically talking about anal or vaginal sex, but I adopted it. At the beginning of anal penetration, while adjusting to the initial stretching of my asshole, the noises I make tend to be deep "ugghhh/agghhh" kind of sounds, and when taking a hard, fast pounding I start to grunt too. I don't mind it though, it feels natural and helps me stay rooted in my body and the intense sensations I'm feeling. My partners have commented on it, but they also like it, seeing a woman in a shameless animalistic state grunting while taking it up the ass. I can't remember if I was the same way with vaginal sex, but certainly with anal I am a grunter.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.