A question for the givers

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
DonutHole

A question for the givers

Post by DonutHole » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:04 am

How many anal virgins have you fucked in the ass, if any? “Anal virgin” meaning that they hadn’t had anal sex with another person before you. Since I’m curious about losing mine, I’d also like to know what their reactions were. Did any of them really love it or did any of them struggle? Let me hear about your experiences.

luv2play45

Re: A question for the givers

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:30 pm

Hmmm, I've probably had half a dozen female partners that I introduced to anal, and they all, except one, ended up loving it.

One partner who had never done anal before objected that I was demeaning her femininity by wanting to use her ass.
She quickly changed her tune when she found out how pleasurable it was and became an avid anal slut.

My current partner and wife was an anal virgin when we met.
She said she never had an orgasm from piv sex though she could orgasm from self stimulation.
I played the Italian film Swept Away for her which has an anal scene and which aroused her curiosity.
We tried anal afterwards with no problem but still no orgasm so I took her shopping at the adult store for her first vibrator - problem solved!
We are now going on 30 years of anal only sex and it just gets better & better.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:12 pm

I had anal sex in college with two women (drunk/drug fueled hookups) and don’t know if they were anal virgins. 37 years later, my wife and I had anal sex for the first time. We tried for many years, but she was only comfortable with fingers and small toys. Hormone therapy for both of us changed everything. In 37 years of marriage, she never had a PIV orgasm. Good clit orgasms, but never from penetration.

She started to enjoy the challenge of stretching with larger toys, and would often experience anal orgasm. It didn’t take long before I was able to penetrate her. The first time, she was able to take me deep and had an anal orgasm within a few minutes. As a couple in our 60’s, anal sex has been transformative in our sex life. She orgasms every time, and squirts often during anal sex.

It took some time to find positions that make the angle best for her, but she says aggressive anal sex is easier to take than vaginal sex. Music to my ears. We both wish we pursued anal decades earlier, but we’re making up for lost time by having anal often. Once in a great while, we’ll have vaginal sex if she hasn’t prepped. It doesn’t take long before we both really want anal sex. Bottom line… approached the right way, many people like us only want anal sex. Good luck on your journey.

clouds

Post by clouds » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:05 am

Yes, all the women I had anal sex with were anal virgins when I met them (except technically, one, 4 in total).

The first one had a bad reaction and that was all my fault :oops: I was very young and only just realizing that while I loved her pussy, that other thing she had down there interested me far more. So from masturbatory experiences I knew you could put stuff in there, so one day when I was fucking her from behind it slid out and I just rubbed my cock against her butthole for a while and then without ever asking or anything pushed a little and it went in. Without being ready or asking for it, it probably hurt her pretty bad and she told me to stop and take it out. Afterwards we talked about it and she really shamed me for liking her ass that much and it had an impact on me and our relationship.

Took me a few years to recuperate and open up to another woman about it but I eventually did and from that point on my experiences were very similar. I brought it up in a casual conversation that I'm totally into it and then I gave them time to think about it and tell me if they're ready to try. I think that gave them time to become aroused to the idea which really is key I think. If you're turned on about it and really want it, basically nothing can go wrong. The first time time entering always took some time, can be awkward (things can be nervous and slippery :D) and all except one didn't take a huge amount of enjoyment out of it that first time, felt good but not amazing. But then after doing it a few times they all started to really love it and orgasming from it.

My current girlfriend (also took my anal virginity btw, finally!) had one anal experience with her ex because once when he was drunk he just started using her asshole without realizing :D well, of course she realized it but thought it felt kinda interesting and didn't say anything. But then after a while apparently fucking her ass hurt HIM and he complained about it and stopped never wanting to do that again even though she asked for it... (there are some weird dudes out there^^) So when we got together and I started talking about it she pretty much immediately told me that story and so the second time we had sex we did anal and she orgasmed really fast, right from that first time we did it. Since then we are pretty much anal only (anal is great for birth control but less so when you try to have kids :D).

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:19 am

Huh, all of them? Jk. Funny enough, I've never been with a vaginal virgin, but was the one to introduce all my girlfriends to anal sex. Of, I think, half a dosen partners, a couple struggled with it, one loved it from the first time, and others started out indifferent. No correlation between the introduction and the outcome though: the girl who struggled the most became an anal fanatic many years later, and one girl who took it easy confessed to me like half a year later that she doesn't like it at all.

DonutHole

Post by DonutHole » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:54 pm

luv2play45 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:30 pm
Hmmm, I've probably had half a dozen female partners that I introduced to anal, and they all, except one, ended up loving it.

One partner who had never done anal before objected that I was demeaning her femininity by wanting to use her ass.
She quickly changed her tune when she found out how pleasurable it was and became an avid anal slut.

My current partner and wife was an anal virgin when we met.
She said she never had an orgasm from piv sex though she could orgasm from self stimulation.
I played the Italian film Swept Away for her which has an anal scene and which aroused her curiosity.
We tried anal afterwards with no problem but still no orgasm so I took her shopping at the adult store for her first vibrator - problem solved!
We are now going on 30 years of anal only sex and it just gets better & better.

It’s great to hear that they were all open-minded and almost all of them ended up loving it.

DonutHole

Post by DonutHole » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:58 pm

Ffluffy wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:19 am
Huh, all of them? Jk. Funny enough, I've never been with a vaginal virgin, but was the one to introduce all my girlfriends to anal sex. Of, I think, half a dosen partners, a couple struggled with it, one loved it from the first time, and others started out indifferent. No correlation between the introduction and the outcome though: the girl who struggled the most became an anal fanatic many years later, and one girl who took it easy confessed to me like half a year later that she doesn't like it at all.

Interesting, I wonder if the one who struggled the most secretly found it very erotic? My first few times putting a dildo in my butt were very uncomfortable, but I kept coming back to it until I loved it because I enjoyed the taboo aspect.

Ffluffy

Post by Ffluffy » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:48 am

DonutHole wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:58 pm
Interesting, I wonder if the one who struggled the most secretly found it very erotic? My first few times putting a dildo in my butt were very uncomfortable, but I kept coming back to it until I loved it because I enjoyed the taboo aspect.

Well, she "struggled" as in "had hard time taking it", mostly because we both were inexperienced and had no idea what to do She openly found the idea very erotic, it just took a lot of time to actually start enjoying the process and not only the idea. Probably what you're saying, I get it. I too like to play with my butt, but I find the actual sensations pretty underwhelming; I enjoy just wearing plugs, but dildos do little for me. However, the idea of getting my butt fucked is so arousing that I keep coming back.

tantradoc

Post by tantradoc » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:14 pm

It’s often much easier to work with fresh skates as it were. Ones who have had bad introductions (I blame the blighters!) or had girlfriends who have talked about their bad experiences are less likely to be adventurous.

I make it a point to introduce it from the very first session if possible- it works well because I set my self this high goal. If not at the beginning after a round of normal vaginal. The trick is to be blasé about it and pretend as if you do that with every girl rather than think of it as something special. Laugh at her if she says she has never done that.

Another trick that always works as it tempts them is to go down on the girl’s ass and give a lot of attention to her butthole while eating her out. Good position would be her lying facing down with her ass up.

ALWAYS ALWAYS PLENTY OF SILICONE LUBE or COCONUT OIL - MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK

TomBaker

Post by TomBaker » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:50 am

I'd say all the girls I had anal with was their first. Of course their reactions vary, but all of them have very strong orgasms at the end of it all. I always insist they spread as wide as possible, then I apply spit as appropriate. This is after a generous of the butthole, this foreplay usually make em hurry me up to insert the cock. I had a girl change her plans and promise me to fuck her anally only for a week straight. Quite draining but some of the best sex binge I ever had.