Bad Dragon and other fantasy toys

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
DonutHole

Bad Dragon and other fantasy toys

Post by DonutHole » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Anyone else here into fantasy dildos and penetrables? I have a few BD toys and one by an indie competitor that I used to use vaginally, but now use in my butt. Makes sense since most of them were designed for that in the first place. I’ve found that Crackers is great for casual anal play and the knotted toys are nice for gradually stretching out my asshole. The textures are fun too.
Last edited by DonutHole on Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnalJay

Re: Bad Dragon and other fantasy toys

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:13 am

Fantasy wise we just have the Uberrime Nightking and the Alien probe thing. They look and feel great by hand or in our Aslan leather minx harness. I guess thy would be classed with the fantasy stuff. We just like the colours and the ripples Mmmm.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:54 am

I love the concept but I've never pulled the trigger. While my wife is great, don't get me wrong. She married a man who now wants to be a woman and she has rolled with it. She accepts the fact that I want to wear a buttplug all the time even though she can't understand why. But she has mentioned to me before how weird she finds those toys. I'm just not ready to spring this one on her too. I'd love to try an ovipositor. I have this fantasy where someone uses one on me like a strap-on until they "cum" and squeeze an egg or two deep into my ass. As I understand it, the eggs are made from jelatin so after an hour in my ass they should disolve and leak out which I also find sexy as hell. Also, several of them seem to have an ejaculation feature. As a trans woman who has never been with a man, this idea really turns me on too.

DonutHole

Post by DonutHole » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:02 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:54 am
I love the concept but I've never pulled the trigger. While my wife is great, don't get me wrong. She married a man who now wants to be a woman and she has rolled with it. She accepts the fact that I want to wear a buttplug all the time even though she can't understand why. But she has mentioned to me before how weird she finds those toys. I'm just not ready to spring this one on her too. I'd love to try an ovipositor. I have this fantasy where someone uses one on me like a strap-on until they "cum" and squeeze an egg or two deep into my ass. As I understand it, the eggs are made from jelatin so after an hour in my ass they should disolve and leak out which I also find sexy as hell. Also, several of them seem to have an ejaculation feature. As a trans woman who has never been with a man, this idea really turns me on too.

I believe the only company that makes ovipositor toys is Primal Hardwere. I’ve been wanting to try their products too. They have a bunch of creative sci-fi toys in general.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:49 pm

I went and checked them out. Pretty cool. The tentacles look interesting too...