Accident after anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Mywifeishott

Accident after anal

Post by Mywifeishott » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:07 pm

My wife and I have practiced anal sex for about 7 years, but really only started to hit our stride this year. My wife has gone from being very hesitant about anal to it being something she really enjoys. Obviously my wife enjoying anal is amazing!

But our last experience, which was the best to date, ended on an unfortunate note. Once we were all done, we discovered my wife had had a bit of an accident. I reassured her that it was not an issue for me at all and have reinforced that position but this has understandably made her a bit anxious. But we are both afraid that her anxiety is going to keep her from really enjoying anal sex, since her ability to relax has been the key to her finding enjoyment which also means she has welcomed me in full depth which is amazing.

Neither of us are interested in a routine that involves enemas as this takes out the spontaneity and makes anal a bit clinical. To date, with the exception of the last experience, we had no issue at all, we just worked it around my wife’s bathroom schedule.

I came across this community of anal enthusiasts while trying to help put my wife’s mind at ease. Clearly there are people here that have had a lot more anal sex than my wife and so I am looking for any advice to either help avoid the problem or help put my wife’s mind at ease.

PS While I would take any chance to have anal sex with my wife, her pussy is just too good to give up! Hope that doesn’t make me an outcast.

Cova

Re: Accident after anal

Post by Cova » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:44 pm

We've only been at it a year. We had two accidents that made her uncomfortable, but not enough to overcome her love for anal. She's been pegging me too, and I had one as well. She was happy as she wanted to be "even."

It's no big deal.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 am

Hi, I too still enjoy my wife's pussy, though the preference is for anal.
A little accident does not bother me at all. Maybe tell your wife that if there are any accidents that you will tidy up while she freshens up. So everything is nice and clean when she comes back in the room. Also maybe keep a towel handy and if there is an accident you can tidy it up. If she has a little brown trophy on her skin, gently wipe it off with the towel. This way she won't have an unexpected surprise and she will appreciate that you are caring for her. It will depend on your dynamic, but I found that apologising or floundering around the issue makes it worse by reinforcing that something is wrong, but if she feels you wiping something off her and she says something like, "is it messy?" Just calmly say, "It's OK, I've cleaned it off" After a little while she may get to know that if she feels you use a towel/flannel she should go and freshen up after and if she doesn't notice you tidying anything up she can just relax and enjoy holding your cum in her ass for a while. It is great once you get some practise in and develop an anal relationship t be able to just have sex with out the worries and concerns. We too don't have enemas we just have sex when ever we want to. Having said that, the learning curve and the little worries and concerns all ad to the initial excitement and eroticism, so it's all good. Hay!

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:07 am

I know you said you didn't want to use enemas as they were a bit clinical but what about an anal douche? I know I'm splitting hairs here but hear me out. I have one myself. It's a largish black bulb with a 7 inch curved nozzle. You simply fill it with water, put a tiny bit of lube on the tip, I stand over the toilet, slide it in give it a squirt then pull it out, ait down and expel. The idea isn't for the water to go deep. Unless you are very very well endowed, your penis never penetrates beyond the rectum which is where the mess hides waiting to screw up an otherwise beautiful experience. To me, this ritual is sexy as hell as I know I'm preparing myself to take her 8 inch cock in just a little while. It takes maybe 5 minutes and it reduces the chances for a messy cock by a lot. Besides that it makes me feel sexy as I know I'm about to get fucked good and hard. Last note, even if you do opt for the douche, anal play is going to be messy from time to time. Poop is just digested food. Yes it smells bad and we've been conditioned to avoid it but it's not the end of the world. Sometimes you just have to clean up and get right back up on that horse (hard dick actually) and ride.