Partner’s bathroom schedule/accidents

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
oanass

Partner’s bathroom schedule/accidents

Post by oanass » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:10 am

Hello,

New member here! Happy to be part of the forum :)

I've read many topics and I see many times the idea of adapting to "wife’s/girlfriend's bathroom schedule" to avoid accidents.
There is for example a topic from a few days ago.

I just want to ask - what exactly do you do? Do you wait for the partner to poo and then engage in anal sex? Right after the poo? Or you wait for a little?

Thank you.

DonutHole

Re: Partner’s bathroom schedule/accidents

Post by DonutHole » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:06 am

Waiting 15 - 30 minutes after I use the bathroom to put anything in my butt has consistently proven effective for me. I can only speak for my experience, but most guides will probably say the same thing.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Hubby an I about 30 mins after but an ex liked right away blushes which was edgy

twynn2257

Post by twynn2257 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:22 am

Kelly_ukf wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:39 pm
Hubby an I about 30 mins after but an ex liked right away blushes which was edgy

Curious to know if things are more likely to be dirty the sooner you do it and/or if the receiver feels better because the anus has recently been open.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:17 pm

If right after can be a few traces an smell is stronger but u don't feel significantly more open unless I have been constipated an then likely would not feel like sex

bsideuser

Post by bsideuser » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:22 am

For me, the smell is a turn on. And it tells me there is now room for me to go in...

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:54 pm

Based on my experience, the answer is really up to the receiver. We’ve been anal only now for 4 years and there’ve been times when it was a little dirty. I don’t mind it, but she does. She’s most comfortable with a small enema to clean the rectum. Deeper anal play requires a more thorough enema. She loves anal sex, but always worries if she’s clean and inspects my cock after I cum in her ass. Ironically, despite her worries, she frequently enjoys ass to mouth so go figure.

underdoit

Post by underdoit » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:35 pm

An anus is a sex organ first and an alimentary system second. Therefor a bowel movement doesn't take precedence over penetration. This dual purpose is what makes the anus so special because these functions are inextricably linked.

colonqueen

Post by colonqueen » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:49 pm

underdoit wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:35 pm
An anus is a sex organ first and an alimentary system second. Therefor a bowel movement doesn't take precedence over penetration. This dual purpose is what makes the anus so special because these functions are inextricably linked.

I feel the same way