What's the craziest thing you ever experienced while having ANAL sex?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ANALyzer1

What's the craziest thing you ever experienced while having ANAL sex?

Post by ANALyzer1 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am

If I had to describe the craziest thing I ever experienced while having ANAL sex was this one time I fucking a mature beautiful BUTT SLUT who allowed her very well developed 16 year old daughter to be in the room with us one night after we came home drunk from the strip club. Her daughter was in the living room as we entered the the house. I was told to go into the bedroom and get naked and get my dick lubed. Then to my surprise they both walked in the room together. My girl then proceeded to hike up her tight short miniskirt and got on all fours and perked her ASS up ready for me to enter her backdoor. I was hesitant at first but she assured me it was alright with her daughter watching us. She made sure to keep the lights on the entire time we fucked so that her daughter could see us go at it. It was definitely a new experience for me. Fast forward 2 years later and I had a ANAL 3 some with them on her daughter's 18th birthday. It was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

slvcassm1990

Re: What's the craziest thing you ever experienced while having ANAL sex?

Post by slvcassm1990 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Celebrated my 30th birthday in style. My owner had me thoroughly clean my ass with a nice, long enema. Then He blindfolded me and tied me down over an ottoman in my living room and had a group of His friends run an anal and ATM train on me. Needless to say afterwards I was full, sore, and very satisfied!

TomBaker

Re: What's the craziest thing you ever experienced while having ANAL sex?

Post by TomBaker » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:40 am

ANALyzer1 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am
If I had to describe the craziest thing I ever experienced while having ANAL sex was this one time I fucking a mature beautiful BUTT SLUT who allowed her very well developed 16 year old daughter to be in the room with us one night after we came home drunk from the strip club. Her daughter was in the living room as we entered the the house. I was told to go into the bedroom and get naked and get my dick lubed. Then to my surprise they both walked in the room together. My girl then proceeded to hike up her tight short miniskirt and got on all fours and perked her ASS up ready for me to enter her backdoor. I was hesitant at first but she assured me it was alright with her daughter watching us. She made sure to keep the lights on the entire time we fucked so that her daughter could see us go at it. It was definitely a new experience for me. Fast forward 2 years later and I had a ANAL 3 some with them on her daughter's 18th birthday. It was the best thing that could have ever happened to me.

That's wild yo.