Anal Ideology

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anal-love

Anal Ideology

Post by anal-love » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Being a man completely devoted to asses and to anal stuff, I decided to become an anal influencer and create a small community of anal lovers to spread what I like to call "anal ideology". For now, it is in its very beginning and I have only created a BDSMLR blog with one post (you can see it here:https://assclub-analonlycommunity.bdsmlr.com/).
If you would like to be a part of this "ass-club", write to me. I am sure you will be very welcomed. There is only one rule in the ass club: NO PUSSY IN HERE!!!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

AnalJay

Re: Anal Ideology

Post by AnalJay » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:53 am

I don't suppose it can be helped, but when I took a look at the page, the first thing presented as an advertising video of a woman fucking herself in the Pussy with a dildo. Wonder if there is any way for you to filter the advert preferences? Good luck with the community though.

anal-love

Re: Anal Ideology

Post by anal-love » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:05 pm

AnalJay wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:53 am
I don't suppose it can be helped, but when I took a look at the page, the first thing presented as an advertising video of a woman fucking herself in the Pussy with a dildo. Wonder if there is any way for you to filter the advert preferences? Good luck with the community though.

IT is a shame...I will try to change that image. Anyway, I will try to start the community this week. Thank you very much. If you want to be a part of it, just let me know!
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!