Where to meet an AO LTR partner?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ZeeAO

Where to meet an AO LTR partner?

Post by ZeeAO » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:00 am

Hello all~ I’ve found great refuge in the AOL community. It’s been reassuring knowing that my sexual preference isn’t odd or off, but rather accepted and in some ways, “normal.” The only problem is I don’t know how or where I could meet a woman who’s keen on a long term relationship that happens to be AO.

-_-; it’s like a blessing and a curse being AO. Thanks for the read, just a bit of a rant. I’m passionate about the lifestyle…

canadianbuttluvr

Re: Where to meet an AO LTR partner?

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Presumably there are people that have had success meeting anal only partners, but I would guess that number is quite small.

My wife and I were married 15 years before she was open to the idea of anal. While she really enjoys it now, it was a long journey to get there.

I can distinctly remember my wife telling me she was willing to “try” anal but with only a little bit of penetration. After, she said it was “fine” but couldn’t ever see herself orgasming while doing it. These were almost her exact words.

Today, my wife really enjoys anal sex and orgasms extremely hard. We can’t have anal sex when the kids are at home cause she is way too loud. We had anal sex today and after she admitted that she likes it enough that even if I never asked for anal sex, she would ask for it! Oh how far we have come….

So, my advice to others is to be patient and play the long game.

Now, my wife and I were virgins when we got married (quite young). Presumably people that are older and are meeting sexual partners of like age may have better luck finding AO partners as their sexual preferences are more refined.

AnalJay

Re: Where to meet an AO LTR partner?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:45 am

Like canadianbuttluvr, it took a long time for my girlfriend (now wife) to try anal and then quite a while for us to become proficient with it. I mentioned it elsewhere, but I lost my anal virginity when I was a teenager with a girl riding me cowgirl, I only knew I was in her ass after she got off and i saw my cum dripping out of her anus as she wiped it away with her black panties - which I kept for a long time - It felt amazing and I was hooked on anal. My next girl friend was dead against it; but now she has mostly anal and is my wife, so it can be a process, a journey. I don't want to be AO just anal mostly (AM hahaha) so it depends, if you really want to be completely AO then finding an AO girl would be ideal and you wouldn't be dating under any false pretence; but if you are OK being Anal mostly then you have a wider field and could maybe tell a potential partner that though you love her pussy you actually prefer anal and you could embark on a journey; a journey that may have ups and downs, but I like journeys. The day my wife asked me, when we were out walking, if from that point on I wanted to only have anal sex was like being asked on a first date all over again. I said I'd like to mainly have anal reserving vaginal as an optional extra and she was happy with this idea. We decided on that and have not looked back. It was kinky knowing that we had sort of officially switched our sex life round from the generally accepted norm. If she had been AO or Anal mostly (AM coining a term here :D ) that would have seemed great when I met her, but the journey we went on gave us new levels and depths to our relationship over the years; and we are still discovering things about each other now.