How often do you plug at work?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

How often do you wear a plug to work?

Every day.
24%
3-5 days per week
4%
1-3 days per week
8%
Occasionally
20%
Seldom
No votes
Tried it but didn't like it.
No votes
Never have but want to try.
20%
Never have and have no interest in trying.
24%

Total votes: 25

Karasmith1978

How often do you plug at work?

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:24 am

A little poll for my own curiosity. I've recently started trying to wear a plug to work and wondered how many others do the same. I've seen girls on the Reddit buttplug thread who take pics "at work" of their plugged asses. Most of these girls are wearing those steel anal gem plugs, and a lot of them wear the heart shaped versions. Now I know they are super cute but I've worn those before and to be candid, they are pokey and not in the good way. So if you want to drop a line after you vote, and if you are one of us wearing plugs to work, please let me know what kind of plug you prefer to wear at work.

AnalJay

Re: How often do you plug at work?

Post by AnalJay » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:09 am

I work for myself, so don't know if I count? I tend to go through phases of being into plugs. I sit a lot at my desk and also drive (used to like riding my motorbike plugged sometimes). Not strictly work, but I also sometimes like to be plugged when doing DIY as you get into all kinds of positions that make it feel nice. I like glass ones, mine are around 60mm. I do have a much bigger one that I picked up; but it is crazy big - maybe one day!!

slvcassm1990

Post by slvcassm1990 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm

I have a Tantus Ryder plug I enjoy wearing while waitressing. It fits really snug and feels wonderful while I'm moving table to table. I do take it out a few times a shift to add lube, but for the most part I keep it in. And this way I'm ready when I get home if He wants to take my butt that day, if not then I'm ready for whatever dildo I feel like riding... lol

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:23 pm

slvcassm1990 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:17 pm
I have a Tantus Ryder plug I enjoy wearing while waitressing. It fits really snug and feels wonderful while I'm moving table to table. I do take it out a few times a shift to add lube, but for the most part I keep it in. And this way I'm ready when I get home if He wants to take my butt that day, if not then I'm ready for whatever dildo I feel like riding... lol

That's awesome! I tried to wear mine to work today but I had to take it out mid shift. I put one back in as soon as I got home. Unfortunately no anal fore tonight so I think I'll wear it to bed too.

hutchguy

Post by hutchguy » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:28 pm

I don't but my wife does

slvcassm1990

Post by slvcassm1990 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:31 pm

Karasmith1978 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:23 pm
slvcassm1990 wrote:

That's awesome! I tried to wear mine to work today but I had to take it out mid shift. I put one back in as soon as I got home. Unfortunately no anal fore tonight so I think I'll wear it to bed too.

It took me some time to get to the point where I can keep it in. This one is just really great at keeping seated up my butt and remembering to re-lube it several times is a must for me.

Karasmith1978

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:15 am

slvcassm1990 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:31 pm
Karasmith1978 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:23 pm
slvcassm1990 wrote:

It took me some time to get to the point where I can keep it in. This one is just really great at keeping seated up my butt and remembering to re-lube it several times is a must for me.

Have you tried a silicone lube? I know they say not to use a silicone lube on silicone toys but I've also read that this is a myth. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 69387ZGlWB

This article is written by the guy that owns square Peg toys. I use silicone lube and it makes it so I only have to relube if I take it out to use the restroom. Just a thought. Happy plugging!

ImAlinaWhoRu

Post by ImAlinaWhoRu » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:32 am

I do it everyday. Im wearing plugs all the time/24/7 that means also at work:)

Fuio Beroi

Post by Fuio Beroi » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:26 pm

Conversely, I don't use the plug much, I use the allovers thrusting dildo a lot, and it's easy to get satisfied

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:18 am

🤣😂

So you use this at work ? Man the spam here is endless.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥