How to worship the butt?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anal-love

How to worship the butt?

Post by anal-love » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:24 pm

We anal lovers for sure love The Butt (in the singular, as if it were an entity) and our love for those part of the human body sometimes GOES way beyond mere anal penetration. I am a form believer in the idea that butts must be worshiped in the best way that we can. So I would like to ask you for suggestions to best worship the ass. How can we make the owner of the ass feels real special and divine?
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Karasmith1978

Re: How to worship the butt?

Post by Karasmith1978 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:01 pm

One word. Analingus. Really get that toungue in there. I could have my ass eaten out for an hour and nothing makes you feel more special than having someone who will make out with your asshole.

anal-love

Post by anal-love » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Yes, of course, I love doing it :D I was thinking of possible kinkier ways to worhsip the butt (if there are any)
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

twynn2257

Post by twynn2257 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:06 am

Nothing shows more love and worship then being constantly attentive to that hole. Licking and touching that asshole whenever your partner wants without them ever having to worry about what condition it is in. There should never be any preconditions regardless of the last time she has showered.