Merry Christmas

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
julietagc

Merry Christmas

Post by julietagc » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello everyone, it has been two years since I have been here and since I adopted this lifestyle.
It is impressive how quickly time passes, I just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year ♥
Have a good time with your family and friends, with your partners or even alone, do the things you like and enjoy.
Those who are only anal continue to enjoy this great lifestyle, and those who are not yet or are curious, try it, you will not regret it.
Greetings to everyone, kisses ♥
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

iamross04

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by iamross04 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:09 am

Merry Christmas dear.

Colt1911

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:19 pm

julietagc wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:54 pm
Hello everyone, it has been two years since I have been here and since I adopted this lifestyle.
It is impressive how quickly time passes, I just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year ♥
Have a good time with your family and friends, with your partners or even alone, do the things you like and enjoy.
Those who are only anal continue to enjoy this great lifestyle, and those who are not yet or are curious, try it, you will not regret it.
Greetings to everyone, kisses ♥

A little late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone here! This is a great place for people to share their experiences, offer advice, and help those looking to make anal a part of their sex life. I wish resources like this existed decades ago. We would have become anal only 40 years ago, but finding anal in our 60’s has given us something new and different to look forward to. Have a great year.