Sharing the details of your life.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Izabela

Re: Sharing the details of your life.

Post by Izabela » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:12 am

Thank you for your opinions. He ordered another painting, a softer version. And it's hanging in the bedroom. My man finds it thrilling to make me feel ashamed.
Since february 2021 anal only.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:24 am

Glad you came to an arrangement about it @Izabela You managed to find a way to let him shame you without upsetting the family. I guess there is a thrill for you both in that someone could one day wander in, but they shouldn't go exploring without permission - better give them clear directions to the bathroom though :) . I'm presuming you are submissive and being shamed is a kink for you :?:

Izabela

Post by Izabela » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:16 am

AnalJay wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:24 am
Glad you came to an arrangement about it @Izabela You managed to find a way to let him shame you without upsetting the family. I guess there is a thrill for you both in that someone could one day wander in, but they shouldn't go exploring without permission - better give them clear directions to the bathroom though :) . I'm presuming you are submissive and being shamed is a kink for you :?:

More for him than for me ;) most of the time i'm really ashamed, only sometimes it's a bit fun.
Since february 2021 anal only.

Brutal ass fucker

Post by Brutal ass fucker » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:39 am

So you just do what he wants right? I read that you turned anal only because he wanted a relationship like this.

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:50 pm

The internet was a great resource for me growing up. I would not have known how to apply to college or sign up for the ACT/SAT if not for Google since my home life was nonexistent and my school, was, um, subpar (my academic advisor was a few french fries short of a happy meal).