stop anal propaganda

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
midea

stop anal propaganda

Post by midea » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:11 pm

hi. anal is a highly intimate act and what they do only with a partner they fully trust. this is proof of strong intimacy. anal is a prize that needs to be earned. you're trying to turn the idea of anal into something mundane. you devalue it. normal relationships go through several stages: the first kiss, the first sex, the first anal. each stage opens with the overcoming of shame and psychological barrier. this is natural and there is no need to break this order.

we men want to deprive women of their virginity. unfortunately, it's hard to find virgins, I'm glad that at least the girls are not touched from behind. don't take that away. do not take away the idea that by agreeing to anal, a girl agrees to something humiliating and shameful for the sake of her man. this is the whole value of anal.

jack.fats

Re: stop anal propaganda

Post by jack.fats » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:23 am

Thank you, midea, for your PoV and happy New year!
I hope you were at a NYE party all together with your family (stay safe, Omicron vers. is still spreading across people).

Please scaremongering is a conservative and most used way to win more applicants, users, customers... voters to do what? The W³ is still available to almost everyone and be able to share your ideas for free!

I think you are barking at the wrong tree, he/she and I think you see the point.

Take care, midea <3