Can someone explain constant plugging ?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

Can someone explain constant plugging ?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:27 am

My girlfriend and I are wondering what the advantages are of constant plugging. On this forum there’s a lot of mentioning about 24/7 plugged life, but nowhere as in why it is done.

So can someone explain this to people who use plugging merely as foreplay to anal fucks.
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream

Karasmith1978

Re: Can someone explain constant plugging ?

Post by Karasmith1978 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:21 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:27 am
My girlfriend and I are wondering what the advantages are of constant plugging. On this forum there’s a lot of mentioning about 24/7 plugged life, but nowhere as in why it is done.

So can someone explain this to people who use plugging merely as foreplay to anal fucks.

Sure I can try at least. There are a lot of reasons why I almost constantly wear a plug. First, it's a naughty little secret that only you and maybe you partner know about. Second, it keeps you ready for anal at a moments notice. Three, it adds a sexy thrill to many mundane chores and activities. (Try the riding mower while plugged ;) Most importantly I enjoy the feeling of being plugged. It makes me feel good. Lastly, like a lot of hobbies, it's not for everyone, but you never know until you try.