How to find AO girls

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Hazzad

How to find AO girls

Post by Hazzad » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:42 pm

I’m a 20 year old guy from the uk and was wondering the best way to find Anal only girls in the uk (other than this site)

Backdoorlover

Re: How to find AO girls

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:17 pm

I honestly think there is no set way to approach this. I think it merely happens by accident. I am anal only now with my girlfriend, but it happened because she liked anal before she met me. With me she loved anal even more because I make love to her asshole.

In october 2020 I asked if she wanted to do anal october and she was in. But somewhere in october we suddenly went full on doing ass to pussy so we stopped the challenge.

Later I found this forum and told her that anal only was a thing. She then asked if I wanted to try anal only and I did. So that’s how we got started. By accident. 😁
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

johnnyy

Re: How to find AO girls

Post by johnnyy » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:25 am

that's interesting. I found local parlour with hot chicks in Kiev recently. I'm fond of different types of massages! I just find it a great stress-relief. Of course, it does not work for every type of stress, but I find it quite effective for work-related stress.Their masseuses are so hot and sensual.