What's the largest diameter Butt plug you use these days?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Largest diameter Butt plug you can currently take

34mm and under
5%
35mm - 39mm
7%
40mm - 44mm
9%
45mm - 49mm
11%
50mm - 54mm
2%
55mm - 59mm
9%
60mm - 64mm
5%
65mm - 69mm
14%
70mm - 74mm
5%
75mm and over
34%

Total votes: 44

Toyboy89

Re: What's the largest diameter Butt plug you use these days?

Post by Toyboy89 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:29 pm

Yes definitely working on it! Totally Stoked about this last weekend…finally got my fist all the way in ,been working on that for years now!

Pluggedkitty

Post by Pluggedkitty » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:59 am

My largest butt plug isn't large at all by some people's standards... But I generally stay with "cock sized" plugs. I have a larger dildo that I use occasionally though.

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:12 am

I'm currently using a 5.5cm (3cm neck) for sleep all night. And I have a 6.5cm (announced as 7cm) with a 5.5cm neck. It's a silicone plug, soft one and short (8.5cm penetrable) that I use for stretching. As my back hole gets used to it, I intend to use it for sleep and buy a bigger one to keep stretching. I'll try to get a 10cm by the end of this year for allowing my wife to fist me ( maybe going to double fisting :D ).
The biggest one is this https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB ... exshop-_JM
Unfortunately it seems we don't have the same variability of plugs in Brazil than in other places :cry:

Knifos

Post by Knifos » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:40 am

Alexfun wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:12 am
I'm currently using a 5.5cm (3cm neck) for sleep all night. And I have a 6.5cm (announced as 7cm) with a 5.5cm neck. It's a silicone plug, soft one and short (8.5cm penetrable) that I use for stretching. As my back hole gets used to it, I intend to use it for sleep and buy a bigger one to keep stretching. I'll try to get a 10cm by the end of this year for allowing my wife to fist me ( maybe going to double fisting :D ).
The biggest one is this https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB ... exshop-_JM
Unfortunately it seems we don't have the same variability of plugs in Brazil than in other places :cry:

Oh wow that's incredible! Do you plan on wearing that 5.5cm neck buttplug all day long everyday?

Alexfun

Post by Alexfun » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:08 am

Only for sleep. It's not discrete to use during the day...
If I could find an ass anchor that size in Brazil, I could consider to use all day long, except for working. It would be difficult to keep focused...

Annie-A-O

Post by Annie-A-O » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:14 pm

Had to go and measure...! My largest-for-comfort dildo is about 45mm dia, but for those days when I feel the need to be full and unable to walk properly, my largest butt plug is 57mm dia - it's a bit of a struggle to get it in, but when it's in than I know about it and my mind just goes foggy with pleasure..!!!

Aretino

Post by Aretino » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:27 am

Annie-A-O wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:14 pm
Had to go and measure...! My largest-for-comfort dildo is about 45mm dia, but for those days when I feel the need to be full and unable to walk properly, my largest butt plug is 57mm dia - it's a bit of a struggle to get it in, but when it's in than I know about it and my mind just goes foggy with pleasure..!!!

Out of curiosity what got you into anal to begin with?

Annie-A-O

Post by Annie-A-O » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:49 am

Artino asked: Out of curiosity what got you into anal to begin with?

In all honesty, I can't remember a time when I wasn't attracted to anal - in my very, very early years I remember exploring and putting things up my back hole way before I was into anything else! It felt both enjoyable and yet forbidden - I knew that I shouldn't really be doing it, but I couldn't resist... I kept it secret for many years as an adult, and only played that way in private, even through a long marriage.. Then I got divorced and started to be bold, and finally sat on my first real live cock - it was absolutely wonderful to feel it sliding up inside me, and then when it shot into me I just felt so happy, so complete, so wonderfully used, and I was hopelessly hooked!!!

What's your story - how did you get into it...?

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:52 am

I’ve been obsessed with anal since I was a teen. Had anal with two women before I met my wife. She enjoyed anal play but swore she couldn’t take my cock. After decades of marriage I stepped up the anal play until she felt comfortable with anal penetration. We’ve been anal only ever since. We believe birth control medication killed her libido. She started hormone therapy after menopause which improved her libido. She responded to anal play differently and now craves anal penetration. We found anal later in life and thrilled we did.

BritDreamer

Post by BritDreamer » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:36 am

My favourite large plug is the Square Peg Egg XL.

It's about 65mm in diameter and gives me a gorgeous stretch, I love the feeling of the constant pressure on my sphincter.

It's heavy too, so I can feel the weight of it pressing against me all the time.

I've got bigger ones, like a Tom Of Finland plug that's probably 88mm in diameter but I rarely use it as it takes about an hour to get it in 🤣