What do you think about vaginal virginity?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: What do you think about vaginal virginity?

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:47 pm

ayushiest wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:57 pm
I’m certainly no virgin. We’re all unique and built differently.

Perhaps men want a tight one because it makes them feel like they have a bigger dick?

From my perspective, her ass is definitely a different and better feel than her vagina. It has nothing to do with making it seem like my dick is bigger. It’s all about the feel, and more importantly, that she has anal orgasms during penetration. I didn’t have to convince her to be anal only. That happened after her first anal orgasm which was also the first time we had anal sex. Sold!

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:36 pm

Knifos wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:26 am
Well, it would be my dream to meet a girl who never used her pussy and only uses her ass. I'm 21 and I hope that, one day, I would have anal sex with a vaginal virgin.

Well, my wife is a vaginal virgin, she suffers from severe Vaginismus so penatration is just near to impossible. To be fully honest she never had any interest in PIV sex. But she doesn't consider herself a virgin, not after all the mouth/anal sex that he had :lol:

When we started to live together i pressure her a lot of for PIV sex. I was selfish and didn't understood her. I insisted that we should try PIV sex, but the most far we got was the tip of my penis in their outer labia. She immediately started to fell pain just by having my penis on her vagina entrance. My penis never really got to penetrate her.

So I gave up the PIV sex idea and fully accept my wife as she is. From that moment on I gave her full control of our sex life and she lead us to an AOL. It was the best decision of my life. Our love grew stronger than ever. She feels that I truly love her for fully accepting her.

I'm sure she will die AO.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:20 am

I think people should enjoy sex the way they want to, between consenting adults. What other people do is none of my business, none of yours. And some people have hemorrhoids or will get them at some time in their life….or have IBS etc. Some of the things I’ve seen posted here are downright dangerous and should land someone in the ER….but alas….I say nothing because it’s none of my concern but I don’t see the point of trying to convince the world one way is better than another. It may be for you but not for someone else.
I’m sure I’ll catch a ration of shit for saying all this but I can here to learn more about anal sex because at the time I was curious but scared. I know enjoy it regularly. That is what I have appreciated about this forum and I hope it will remain friendly to the curious but not necessarily exclusive practitioner.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:32 pm

MamaGlizzy wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:20 am
I think people should enjoy sex the way they want to, between consenting adults. What other people do is none of my business, none of yours. And some people have hemorrhoids or will get them at some time in their life….or have IBS etc. Some of the things I’ve seen posted here are downright dangerous and should land someone in the ER….but alas….I say nothing because it’s none of my concern but I don’t see the point of trying to convince the world one way is better than another. It may be for you but not for someone else.
I’m sure I’ll catch a ration of shit for saying all this but I can here to learn more about anal sex because at the time I was curious but scared. I know enjoy it regularly. That is what I have appreciated about this forum and I hope it will remain friendly to the curious but not necessarily exclusive practitioner.

I completely agree with you. My only objection is those who troll this site and condemn those of us who engage in anal play and sex. They’re really just trolls trying to elicit a response, and I ALWAYS fall into their trap and respond when. It’s best just to ignore a troll.

I laughed at your ER comment. My wife’s biggest fear is losing a plug or toy in her ass. It happened once, but she squatted and was able to push it out. Ironically, her other anal sex related fear is if we should both perish during anal sex, that our adult children will discover a rather extensive collection of glass, stainless steel, and silicone exclusively used for anal play. Personally, I know my son and son-in-law would be laughing out loud.

I can’t imagine you’ll get a ration of shot from anyone on this forum… except the troll who will claim anal sex is not acceptable or safe.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Colt1911 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:32 pm
MamaGlizzy wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:20 am

I completely agree with you. My only objection is those who troll this site and condemn those of us who engage in anal play and sex. They’re really just trolls trying to elicit a response, and I ALWAYS fall into their trap and respond when. It’s best just to ignore a troll.

I laughed at your ER comment. My wife’s biggest fear is losing a plug or toy in her ass. It happened once, but she squatted and was able to push it out. Ironically, her other anal sex related fear is if we should both perish during anal sex, that our adult children will discover a rather extensive collection of glass, stainless steel, and silicone exclusively used for anal play. Personally, I know my son and son-in-law would be laughing out loud.

I can’t imagine you’ll get a ration of shot from anyone on this forum… except the troll who will claim anal sex is not acceptable or safe.

*ration of shit.. fucking spell check!

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:50 pm

We are always talking about virginity but the real virgins in here are those who never used their sex organs and only use their reproductive organs.

When me and my wife make love, I never once used my sex organ, only my penis. She always uses her sex organ, she has never once used her vagina, so I am the real virgin, not her.

I 'm sure you agree with me.

AOL since 2005.

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:25 pm

anal-love wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:42 pm
Previously, I thought that everyone should experience vaginal before going anal-only. Vaginal is a part of sex, so you should do it just to know how it is, right?
Well, now I have changed my opinion. I honestly think that, as societies evolve, anal should be adopted as the only real form of sex and vaginal is only done when people want to get pregnant. This shall not be done by coercion, of course, but naturally. Future generations, both boys and girls, will be enthusiastic about the idea of using the ass as the only sexual organ for penetration and vaginal virginity will be kept as long as possible. People who don't want children may even die without ever doing vaginal. Some will proudly be vaginal virgins forever and see it as totally natural. What do you think about this? Is it possible? Is it desirable?

I agree with you, future generations, both boys and girls must be taught that penis and vaginas are reproductive organs and should be only use for reproduction. Our true sexual organs are the ones that should be use for sex. Penis although it is a reproductive organ, can be use for sex if there is a desire for penetration. Vaginas are useless for sex.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:32 am

Many women will disagree. I have a friend who’s wife comes hard from having her pussy fucked ánd from having her ass fucked. Sonshe craves for both holes to be used, doesn’t want to abandon either one.

And that’s perfectly okay, it’s up to her.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:30 am

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:25 pm
anal-love wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:42 pm
Previously, I thought that everyone should experience vaginal before going anal-only. Vaginal is a part of sex, so you should do it just to know how it is, right?
Well, now I have changed my opinion. I honestly think that, as societies evolve, anal should be adopted as the only real form of sex and vaginal is only done when people want to get pregnant. This shall not be done by coercion, of course, but naturally. Future generations, both boys and girls, will be enthusiastic about the idea of using the ass as the only sexual organ for penetration and vaginal virginity will be kept as long as possible. People who don't want children may even die without ever doing vaginal. Some will proudly be vaginal virgins forever and see it as totally natural. What do you think about this? Is it possible? Is it desirable?

I agree with you, future generations, both boys and girls must be taught that penis and vaginas are reproductive organs and should be only use for reproduction. Our true sexual organs are the ones that should be use for sex. Penis although it is a reproductive organ, can be use for sex if there is a desire for penetration. Vaginas are useless for sex.

Why MUST children be taught vaginas are useless for sex? No one gets to decide what kind of sex makes people happy, with the notable exception of sex involving children. Forcing people not to have vaginal sex for pleasure is what oppressive religions and totalitarian regimes do. We understand your situation where vaginal penetration is not possible due to a medical condition, but to impose your will on others is not your place in a place where individual freedom exists.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but the suggestion vaginal penetration for enjoyment must be denied and taught to children is exactly the kind of thing brutal dictators do to their people. If you object to the many people who condemn anal sex, why would you turn around and reject a different type of sex and pleasure for others?

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:19 pm

When I said "Vaginas are useless for sex" I was expressing my personal opinion.

I never meant to say that it should be taught to children or imposed on society. But after reading again what i wrote I thing you are right, I gave that impression.

English is not my native language, I'll promise to be extra careful next time. :)

AOL since 2005.