What do you think about vaginal virginity?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
anal-love

What do you think about vaginal virginity?

Post by anal-love » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:42 pm

Previously, I thought that everyone should experience vaginal before going anal-only. Vaginal is a part of sex, so you should do it just to know how it is, right?
Well, now I have changed my opinion. I honestly think that, as societies evolve, anal should be adopted as the only real form of sex and vaginal is only done when people want to get pregnant. This shall not be done by coercion, of course, but naturally. Future generations, both boys and girls, will be enthusiastic about the idea of using the ass as the only sexual organ for penetration and vaginal virginity will be kept as long as possible. People who don't want children may even die without ever doing vaginal. Some will proudly be vaginal virgins forever and see it as totally natural. What do you think about this? Is it possible? Is it desirable?
Anal lovers of the world, unite!!!

Pavel

Re: What do you think about vaginal virginity?

Post by Pavel » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:19 pm

I think that vaginal virginity and anal only approach is the hottest thing on the Earth exist.
It will never have the mass spread so I think it can be popularised without any trouble for humanity existence.
Even vice versa - it must be, because there are already too many people on the planet.
Anal sex is a nice way to control birth.
Anal is the new black.

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:42 am

In part I agree. Why let big pharma make money out of condoms and pills when we all have lovely ass holes we could be enjoying. We could be receiving true skin on skin intimacy and giving and receiving cum into our bodies, with a partner we trust to be disease free. It must surely be more dishonouring to God to pay for a latex bag, put it on your cock, pump cum into the bag, pull it out of the vagina and sling it in the bin, than to enjoy the recreational hole and the intimate exchange of cum there in. People say the ass isn’t made for sex, but it is perfectly designed for sex, what a lie we have been sold! The vagina even has the hymen partially covering it, like a no entry sign, before the loss of virginity. The problem for me would be, if I was told I shouldn’t penetrate the vagina, that would make me want to. Then there would be a VO forum for people who prefer vaginal sex :lol:

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:34 am

If I think about it in an objective way, a girl who decides to go anal only from her first time sex, is a smart girl.

Anal means no worries about pregnancy, no need for birth control.
First time pussy isn’t plesant for many girls, but if she wants anal you can bet the guy will be more gentle.
She can use her pussy for joy, clitplay is for most anal lovers still the easiest way to cum.
Her boyfriend will probably love her harder.

Thinking about it like this, I wonder why most girl choose pussy sex instead of ass sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Knifos

Post by Knifos » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:26 am

Well, it would be my dream to meet a girl who never used her pussy and only uses her ass. I'm 21 and I hope that, one day, I would have anal sex with a vaginal virgin.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:10 am

I think the opposite, similar to what you thought before, maybe for many anal only vaginal virgin sound too hot and have fantasy with that, but in real the things are different, girls should have vaginal sex to be able to know how it is, to be able to compare and decide which one they like more, you can't say you love anal sex if it's the only option you know, it's not a true passion, it's just the only thing you know.

I think we should try before deciding what we like and what we don't, what we prefer. Yes maybe with the time the society take anal as something standard but vaginal will be here, just like anal always was, even in the most conservative societies anal was an option, a hot taboo that attracted many, vaginal sex would not disappear if anal became the standard.

About pregnancy, if you decide to go anal only, you don't need to have vaginal sex to get pregnant, there are easy insemination kits that are sold in pharmacies, so you don't have to penetrate the pussy and for the birth moment you have the option of cesarean if you want to keep that pussy always be closed and tight.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:36 am

julietagc wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:10 am
I think the opposite, similar to what you thought before, maybe for many anal only vaginal virgin sound too hot and have fantasy with that, but in real the things are different, girls should have vaginal sex to be able to know how it is, to be able to compare and decide which one they like more, you can't say you love anal sex if it's the only option you know, it's not a true passion, it's just the only thing you know.

I think we should try before deciding what we like and what we don't, what we prefer. Yes maybe with the time the society take anal as something standard but vaginal will be here, just like anal always was, even in the most conservative societies anal was an option, a hot taboo that attracted many, vaginal sex would not disappear if anal became the standard.

About pregnancy, if you decide to go anal only, you don't need to have vaginal sex to get pregnant, there are easy insemination kits that are sold in pharmacies, so you don't have to penetrate the pussy and for the birth moment you have the option of cesarean if you want to keep that pussy always be closed and tight.

I agree. If one never experienced vaginal sex, how could you really know anal sex is better? You need a reference point. Some will decide anal is better while others will choose vaginal. We’ve both come to the conclusion that anal sex is far more pleasurable than vaginal, but that’s because we had something else to compare it to.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:51 am

Colt1911 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:36 am
julietagc wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:10 am

I agree. If one never experienced vaginal sex, how could you really know anal sex is better? You need a reference point. Some will decide anal is better while others will choose vaginal. We’ve both come to the conclusion that anal sex is far more pleasurable than vaginal, but that’s because we had something else to compare it to.

Exactly, you can't say that your favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry if you've never tried any other flavor haha XD.

Anal sex has a particularity, it takes time, dedication and learning, the first impressions are usually bad and many girls stay with that impression, they give up anal sex and then they don't know the pleasure that their ass can give them. They make the same mistake, they like one thing because they don't know the other.
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:46 pm

Indeed the idea of an anal-only virgin is kinda hot in a way because of the whole purity merging with the intense sensuality of anal sex, or maybe because of power dynamics, but the statements of Julieta and Colt1911 resonate with me in a way that has its own really delightful kernel or erotic fantasy.

Think of an anal virgin who converts to anal-only after her first time, immediately convinced that anal is what she had missed out on all that time and delighted that she found her true sexual self. 💗🥰

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:57 pm

I’m certainly no virgin. We’re all unique and built differently.

Perhaps men want a tight one because it makes them feel like they have a bigger dick?