What do you think about vaginal virginity?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: What do you think about vaginal virginity?

Post by Colt1911 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:26 pm

Lisbon_Couple wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:19 pm
When I said "Vaginas are useless for sex" I was expressing my personal opinion.

I never meant to say that it should be taught to children or imposed on society. But after reading again what i wrote I thing you are right, I gave that impression.

English is not my native language, I'll promise to be extra careful next time. :)

Your English is actually pretty good! I believe every person should be able to decide what sexual activity makes them happy. I’m glad you and your partner have found joy in anal sex. We discovered anal sex later in life and no longer have any interest in vaginal penetration. Be well and enjoy!

sana

Post by sana » Sun May 12, 2024 8:58 am

Personally i wish i kept a virgin vagina till i married.
I had a lot of vaginal sex when i was young.

My sister took my virginity with her hand, and her bf was the first piv i had.

A lot of the sex i had had been meaningless.. it was more an addiction to sex acts. not so much as to really enjoing it.

How i am with my bf since i started AO is amazing. i wish id had this and only this. if i had kept my vaginal virginity i would have bonded and not ruined myself so much with senseless sex.

AbbiTur05

Post by AbbiTur05 » Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm

My boyfriend and I enjoyed vaginal sex but oral was our favourite. The introduction of anal has given both of us pleasures that we had never previously experienced. I was advised to stop having vaginal sex as that will enhance the sensations from anal. I was sceptical but gave it a go. Currently I have no desire to have vaginal sex because anal is better. I enjoy clitoral stimulation with anal which gives me the best of both worlds and of course oral will always be an essential component.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Wed May 15, 2024 9:45 pm

This has always been my biggest fantasy. I'm really into the denial aspect of anal only, so having a girl that has never been vaginally penetrated would be the ultimate fantasy for me.