Cum from Behind

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
assluv

Cum from Behind

Post by assluv » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:39 am

What's your fave thing to do with cum from his/her ass? Watch it leak out? Suck it out? Let it dribble on your body? Pound ever more in there?

Backdoorlover

Re: Cum from Behind

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:20 pm

I am boring at that behalve. I love to cum as deep in her ass as possible and love that it never comes out. She can sleep naked and not a drop will come out. She hold my sperm in her bowel which gives me a nice feeling.

In the past I’ve tried things like cum on her face (was funny but totally not sexy) or on her ass (was a bit sexy) but when I did that I really missed the sentation of having my cock in her warm hole while I shot my load.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:46 am

She does like to watch me ejaculate, so I have cum various places, on her face, on her breasts, etc and lick it off again. She likes to see me cum on myself also. I have finished in her pussy so I can eat her creampie. I've licked it from her ass; finish in her mouth so she can swallow my cum and suck me clean. But generally I cum deep in her ass. when we first had anal, we didn't go as deep or as hard and I liked to see her anal creampie and watch it drip, as this was the view that got me into anal when I lost my anal virginity. But now I generally like my cum deep inside her, so it stays there in her gut. We can laze around on the bed and then get up to something else or have more anal. But sometimes if she needs a poo she might go off to the loo. Sometimes I will just remain astride her and caress her hair and back as we carry on slowly screwing. I might add another load or it might slowly come to an end for now and I'll go make a cup of tea for us both, then we might continue with something or just relax - you can tell we are English from the amount of tea drinking involved in our lovemaking :lol: :lol: :lol:

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:34 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:20 pm
I am boring at that behalve. I love to cum as deep in her ass as possible and love that it never comes out. She can sleep naked and not a drop will come out. She hold my sperm in her bowel which gives me a nice feeling.

I couldn't agree more. Early on my wife and I realized that, when she bared down at the time of orgasm, I could ejaculate beyond her rectal valves into her colon. Not only did this eliminate any discomfort she may have experienced by having my ejaculate in her rectum, but allowed her to retain it until her colon is able to absorb it. As you mentioned, she can sleep all night without anything leaking out, unlike when we had vaginal sex, and it would make a mess leaking out all night.

We have sex pretty much every night at bedtime, and I always ejaculate into her colon. In the morning, it's rare to have anything come out. Even those times when we have sex prior to going out of the house, my ejaculate rarely comes back out when she uses the bathroom.

I've long been an advocate of semen retention, as studies have shown ejaculate exposure to provide many benefits, I've always been of the opinion anal sex provides much more benefit, as semen is retained much better than in the vagina and ejaculate in the colon can be absorbed much more efficiently.

We both love the fact that my wife pretty much always has a part of me with her whereever she is.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:45 am

Yes like that time she worked all day with my cum inside her. Or we went for a visit at family and fucked first. The idea she caries my cum in her bowel is lovely for us.

Even if she farts a minute after I shot my load, no sperm comes out. It’s really great.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥