Fuck My Ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
assluv

Fuck My Ass

Post by assluv » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:18 pm

There's just something wonderfully dirty and therefore sexy about being allowed, encouraged to jerk off (so fuckin tight) and cum in my partner's asshole. Screw cunts. Fucking ass is such a hot turn-on I can't stop wanting it. My erection forcing into a tight asshole, masturbating inside it, feeling my cum level rising cause it's so fucking dirty gives me a super hot shot every time. Cumming in the asshole is fantastic, but sometimes i give a facial just to glory in my semen or just let it spray wherever. Goddamn, I love it

AnalJay

Re: Fuck My Ass

Post by AnalJay » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:12 am

assluv wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:18 pm
There's just something wonderfully dirty and therefore sexy about being allowed, encouraged to jerk off (so fuckin tight) and cum in my partner's asshole.

When Mrs Jay says "Will you give me a back rub" it means, I want a long, deep, slow ass fuck as I lay on the bed and you rub my back.

"May I kneel up for you" means, I want you to pound my ass hard as you like

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:41 am

Our favorit code is “let’s plug in” and it can mean any position, but soleley in her asshole.

The good old “I want you in my ass” keeps being the nicest thing she can say to me.

If I ask “which hole” she ALWAYS replies “in my ass”.

But what I like the most: since we are anal only “let’s fuck” always means anal. I love that so much 🥰
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

assluv

Post by assluv » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:12 am

I luv the ass because its so fuckin dry (well, a little spit or precum to get going) that just masturbating (fucking) on that hole is goddam feeling great. Fuck masturbate drill fuck masturbate so goddam dirty

AnalJay

Post by AnalJay » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:21 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:41 am
Our favorit code is “let’s plug in” and it can mean any position, but soleley in her asshole.

The good old “I want you in my ass” keeps being the nicest thing she can say to me.

If I ask “which hole” she ALWAYS replies “in my ass”.

But what I like the most: since we are anal only “let’s fuck” always means anal. I love that so much 🥰

Code :D
If she says "Park yourself" it means enter her anally in a comfy position and just chat and caress and slowly grind at length, maybe leading to harder sex or just eventually letting my balls slowly empty themselves into her rectum.
Yes, I also love that lets fuck or lets have sex always means Anal (in our relationship vaginal is for ATP or by request, or a certain look in the eye) it's great that we don't have to put the word anal before the word sex, though I do sometimes just because I like the word Anal :)
We used to say 'which hole' or 'where do you want it' but which hole is now banned as we know it is going in the ass hole (other than as stated above) and 'where do you want it' means position or location - but I get that asking 'which hole' and knowing you will hear the reply 'in my ass hole' would also be satisfying.

Smith11

Post by Smith11 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:36 am

Anal creampies are the best. It's really exciting.
My website on this link

aaryan026

Post by aaryan026 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:42 am

such a big cock for anal