Confessions of a transbisexual, straight, feminine, anal only manly Man

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
clouds

Confessions of a transbisexual, straight, feminine, anal only manly Man

Post by clouds » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:33 am

This is going to be a philosophical, personal experience and opinion piece. Sometimes I have shower thoughts, sometimes I like to write them down afterwards. This forum seemed as good a place as any for it! Disclaimer: This will probably offend some people in some way :D

There are many layers to being human. Layers like energy management, temperature control, being part of society... One of those layers is being sexual. Being "sexual" means so many different things, it's hard for me to even use that term. Sex. You can never be sure what you are actually saying when you are talking about sex. It's something so deeply rooted in our soul, mind and body and constructed by many different experiences ranging from our earliest memories to thoughts you probably just had minutes or seconds ago. When I think of "sex", I think of how I sucked my neighbors dick, and liking it, when I was 7 years old. I think of how I held a former girlfriend down and fucked her, used her as a toy just to give me pleasure or how my fiance fucks me in the ass and what that does to me... And I think of how deeply crazy and beautiful it is that a man and a woman can come together, become one, mix their essences, and create a new human being.
We all have physical sexual parts on our bodies and ~99.8% of us have strictly male or female body parts. But then there is our soul and mind where we create an image of ourselves based on our life experiences and from that, an image we create when we go out into the world and present ourselves to other people. How does sucking dick at 7 influence that image? Or how does the love of a father? Being raped? One can only wonder... In the end, even though we all have the same vaginas and penises, we are all very different and at some point, I'd guess around ~20 years old, comparing two human beings with completely different experiences loses all meaning anyway. It's fascinating to watch highly creative and successful people like musicians when it comes to sex, gender and how they present themselves. Think of people like Prince, Mick Jagger or Lady Gaga. On stage they sometimes seem to embody all that is female and all that is male into one being. Physically male but singing higher than most women, having very masculine faces but wearing female make up etc. What's that all about? Do they become an embodiment of all human beings in a society, physically moving the air with their voices and touching souls, singing about what we all think, being what we all are? No wonder we worship them. Or maybe, they are just trans...
I was always fascinated by women. It's something, I as a man, can never truly experience or understand. What do we do when we want to understand something that we are not? Even when we are little kids who want to be like grown ups, we just play the part! They play making dinner, going to work, building things, making themselves pretty. It's the closest thing we have to become something we cannot be at the moment, or maybe ever. Walking around in society as a man playing a woman, that's way too complicated for me. But I think I got a glimpse of what it must mean being a woman when it comes to "sex" by being anal only. We all have a different interpretation of what "anal only" means of course, so for me, at the moment, it's only penetrating the ass of my (soon to be) wife (except on her fertile days), only masturbating anally (no penis touching) and getting fucked in the ass from time to time. And especially that last part... Getting fucked hard is a truly unique experience. When it kinda feels good and kinda hurts at first but all you can do is embrace it and let go and let yourself be taken, in a loving way of course. Strikes something deep inside and makes you go crazy until you cum. I'm truly grateful that I get to experience that. Closest thing I get to being a woman, I think, and really helps me go out there and be a man.

AnalJay

Re: Confessions of a transbisexual, straight, feminine, anal only manly Man

Post by AnalJay » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:20 am

Interesting. I like to be pegged and anally fisted, that is, for me, like letting go, admitting I want a good fucking in the ass and relinquishing, for a time, the dominant male role in my relationship. Sometimes she will eat my ass as a wife rimming her husband, but sometimes she will pretend it is a pussy: my ass hole my vagina, my ball sack my labia and my cock a big clit. She will include all those body parts into the act and eat me like she would like to be eaten or how she would eat pussy if we were two girls. I get a glimpse into how a woman would treat another woman. I lay there and accept that in this moment I have a clit and labia and a vagina and my girlfriend is eating me out. I decided to do likewise and sometimes approach oral as a man would and other times decide to pretend I am her girlfriend and think, how would her girlfriend go about it (she doesn't have a girlfriend BTW). In girlfriend mode it is no longer fore play to get her ready for my cock. There is no cock in girlfriend mode and the oral can be the main event along with fingers. I remember when I first noticed her clit stand on end like a small cock. I thought, well it looks like a small cock maybe treat it like a cock. Her clit is usually super sensitive, but by the time she is excited enough for it to go erect like that, it can be touched more firmly. So I took it and wanked it with a finger and thumb - she loved it, but it was odd to think that I had just wanked my wife off! In my head, men get wanked. Now when her clit is like that I even take it fully in my mouth and suck it like I am giving her head. Listen it's only maybe 3/4 to 1 inch erect, but it goes rock hard and is shaped like a cock with a shaft and a head and it is just about enough to suck into my mouth and blow - she loves it. So my wife eats my pussy and I wank her and suck her cock off.. Go figure, but it damn good fun! :D

clouds

Re: Confessions of a transbisexual, straight, feminine, anal only manly Man

Post by clouds » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:36 pm

I totally get that. It's fun to play with roles and get in a different mindset sometimes!