anal enjoyment

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
mxzer

anal enjoyment

Post by mxzer » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:52 am

so my wife & i tried anal a while ago. Afterwards i asked her how it was? she said it was ok no pain just felt weird would do it again for me but not for her. My ques is do you either like it or not or is it something that feels better with experience ? im new here just trying to find my way.

Backdoorlover

Re: anal enjoyment

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:09 pm

If she was okay with it the first time, I think it was a very good start. Try some more and take some time to do anal play first.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 am

I like anal more than he does.

Json.s

Post by Json.s » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:50 pm

I know this is a question more for the women, but I did just want to chime in. First I just want to be clear that my anecdotal experience is NOT the case for every woman.

I have definitely been with women who have orgasmed from anal only and they have told me that it was a significantly more intense orgasm than vaginal and that they were able to keep orgasming over and over.

I was also once with a girl who once we tried anal, realized that she ONLY liked anal. That in turn kinda pushed me over the edge of preferring anal only in which I found this community to chat about it.

So my point with all if this is that women and apparently men can feel enjoyment from anal. Odds are that if it didn't hurt her, you should try to find an angle in which it feels the best for her, let her know it really turns you on (make noise or whatever), play with it and her vagina if need be first to get her in the mood, and since she likes vaginal odds are you should probably try stimulating her clit while you do it or see if she can if you have trouble reaching.

Best of luck, and I hope this helped!
Last edited by Json.s on Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruhimalhotra

Post by ruhimalhotra » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:03 am

I like anal so much.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:16 am

My wife didn't like anal, but now she will ask for it. We were A.O. for a time and she is still willing for that to be the case if I want. Now we have an anytime anal arrangement and she just presumes sex will be of the anal variety - though we have been having some vaginal sex recently. She loves vaginal sex too, but anal has grown on her and then she discovered she likes to be dominated in the bedroom, when she's not being all giddy and brattish (hello dear :D ), so telling her she is only to receive anal sex turns her on as she can submit to that. In fact it was her that originally asked if I would prefer to go A.O. and only have anal sex with her. She then realized that submitting to that was a thing for her, a turn on in itself. So though she likes vaginal sex, she doesn't get the thrill of submitting herself - It's a funny old world. As @analogue noted, anal and anal only broadened our horizons and changed our lives somewhat. Never forget the day that she asked if I wanted to only have anal sex with her and I swallowed and said yes. Well I said "yes, mostly," but then her sub thing emerged and AO was a way into that for a time, quite a long time.

ChloeFree

Post by ChloeFree » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:07 pm

roshnikhanna wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 am
I like anal more than he does.

Me too.
My bf does not like anal. But I do. Because of that, we use toys like vibrating butt plag or dildo. But, he is delighted with a blow job

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:48 am

It’s difficult for me to understand how someone wouldn’t care for anal sex but this is the Anal Only Lifestyle site!

On the other hand, I may be in the minority of males who can take or leave oral sex. Ass to mouth is erotic for obvious reasons but my cock belongs somewhere else, and I will only cum deep in her ass.

I’m glad your BF pays attention to your ass through anal play. Can you orgasm during anal play?

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:23 am

"so my wife & i tried anal a while ago. Afterwards i asked her how it was? she said it was ok no pain just felt weird would do it again for me but not for her. My ques is do you either like it or not or is it something that feels better with experience ? im new here just trying to find my way."

Question #1 is Did She Cum?
If not then that could very well be the reason for her cool response.
Most women, in my experience, need a little help with the clitoris in order to cum from anal.
With my wife who was an anal virgin and had never orgasmed from PIV sex when we met, getting her to use a vibrator turned her into an enthusiastic anal lover.
Other anal lovers have requested that I massage their clit while fucking them.
Another one would ride me cowgirl style, grinding her pubes into my groin until she reached her climax.

Ya gotta pay some attention to the little man in the canoe :D

MamaGlizzy

Post by MamaGlizzy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:06 pm

I absolutely love anal!!! I have a vibrator working my clit the whole time and I think about him giving me a beautiful cream pie that will drip down my asshole into my pussy. With any luck he’s gotten so excited that there’s a little cum on my stockings as well (I love getting my ass fucked wearing a garter belt and lace stop stockings). He works quietly, earnestly pumping my ass while I moan, in ecstasy unable to control myself until my pussy and asshole have those tight, rhythmic orgasm contractions.
FUCK ME IN MY ASS and give mama a cream pie!