Best way to get a good wide gape

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
GemineyeZ

Best way to get a good wide gape

Post by GemineyeZ » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Hey 💕 so I am obsessed with trying to get my ass to gape perfectly, you know where it's so open you can actually see down it 🕳 anybody have any tips and tricks for achieving it? I'm a female btw

AwedFellow

Re: Best way to get a good wide gape

Post by AwedFellow » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:21 pm

I once made a toy that was perfect for that job.
First buy or steal a 3 inch piece of swimming pool noodle. Your neighbor probably won't notice his is a wee bit shorter.
Practice squeezing it down to the smallest diameter possible and see if it is small enough to fit into the gape you already have. I think I had to trim mine down a bit.
The goal is to make something like a tampon insertion sleeve for inserting that powerful compressed foam into your hole, then pull the sleeve out while pushing on the foam to keep it stationary - be sure the foam is heavily lubed.
Don't worry about it splitting you open. I was amazed at how it opened me up to the max with almost no sensation. So I left it for quite sometime. When I finally pulled it out my hole was so big I started looking for the Green Giant to make me jolly.

This was done over 20 years ago and I was high, so I'm a little fuzzy as to what I used for the sleeve. It'll depend on your size of course and you need to make everything smooth and lubed. I think I had a small sheet of thin stiff plastic that I wrapped around the foam tighter and tighter as I compressed the foam and had someone else wrap it with really good duct tape.

I understand they also make an ass toy that works like a blood pressure cuff.