The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am

After 10 months of a lot of anal sex and close to 4 months anal only, my woman and I really feel her ass is meant to be used for sex. We both love assfucking her so much. More even, it’s the most intimate sex we ‘ve both ever experienced.

And come to think of it. The mere fact that her anus is a circular muscle, makes it the ideal fuckhole cause it putts pressure on my cock all around, not just from the sides, like her pussy.

I do love the sight of her pretty pussy while her asshole gets the cock. I would never want to cover her pussy cause seeing it opening up, and getting dripping wet, while her asshole gets it, is the best thing I ever saw in sex.

So this is why we often tell eachother that her asshole is made to be fucked by my cock. Just being able to shove my cock up her ass, whenever I want to, is the most loving a woman ever did for me. She’s a true treasure and I can’t believe my luck. ❤️
Anal only since 22 december 2021. Living a long time dream

amaizeg

Re: The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

Post by amaizeg » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:37 pm

I fully agree. I always found pussies really beautiful to look at but an ass looks so much smoother and right when it is stretching around a cock so snugly and tight!