The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
ds040265

Re: The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

Post by ds040265 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am
After 10 months of a lot of anal sex and close to 4 months anal only, my woman and I really feel her ass is meant to be used for sex. We both love assfucking her so much. More even, it’s the most intimate sex we ‘ve both ever experienced.

And come to think of it. The mere fact that her anus is a circular muscle, makes it the ideal fuckhole cause it putts pressure on my cock all around, not just from the sides, like her pussy.

I do love the sight of her pretty pussy while her asshole gets the cock. I would never want to cover her pussy cause seeing it opening up, and getting dripping wet, while her asshole gets it, is the best thing I ever saw in sex.

So this is why we often tell eachother that her asshole is made to be fucked by my cock. Just being able to shove my cock up her ass, whenever I want to, is the most loving a woman ever did for me. She’s a true treasure and I can’t believe my luck. ❤️

I can't agree more. Our favorite position is with her on her back at the edge of the bed, legs back towards her head, with her pussy in full view while I plunge deep into her ass. Her ass is so tight, she usually comes long before I do. She'll rub her clit vigorously and occasionally slide two fingers into her pussy while I'm stroking her ass. That is SO HOT!

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:31 am

ds040265 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 am
Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am
After 10 months of a lot of anal sex and close to 4 months anal only, my woman and I really feel her ass is meant to be used for sex. We both love assfucking her so much. More even, it’s the most intimate sex we ‘ve both ever experienced.

And come to think of it. The mere fact that her anus is a circular muscle, makes it the ideal fuckhole cause it putts pressure on my cock all around, not just from the sides, like her pussy.

I do love the sight of her pretty pussy while her asshole gets the cock. I would never want to cover her pussy cause seeing it opening up, and getting dripping wet, while her asshole gets it, is the best thing I ever saw in sex.

So this is why we often tell eachother that her asshole is made to be fucked by my cock. Just being able to shove my cock up her ass, whenever I want to, is the most loving a woman ever did for me. She’s a true treasure and I can’t believe my luck. ❤️

I can't agree more. Our favorite position is with her on her back at the edge of the bed, legs back towards her head, with her pussy in full view while I plunge deep into her ass. Her ass is so tight, she usually comes long before I do. She'll rub her clit vigorously and occasionally slide two fingers into her pussy while I'm stroking her ass. That is SO HOT!

Best position for anal in my opinion. Allows deep penetration while you look at her pussy and face. The look of pleasure on her face is such a turn on.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:44 am

My favourite position with my boyfriend is on my back with my legs back and my ass waiting for his cock. I love having my ass teased before he enters my ass. We use his precum as lube which I love getting him to produce. He loves denying my pussy and telling it that lol. Seeing my ass stuffed and pussy empty is so sexy. My pussy leaks a lot when I get anal so the extra lube helps. When I enjoy double anal I adopt the same position laying on the 'bigger' man.