The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Backdoorlover

The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am

After 10 months of a lot of anal sex and close to 4 months anal only, my woman and I really feel her ass is meant to be used for sex. We both love assfucking her so much. More even, it’s the most intimate sex we ‘ve both ever experienced.

And come to think of it. The mere fact that her anus is a circular muscle, makes it the ideal fuckhole cause it putts pressure on my cock all around, not just from the sides, like her pussy.

I do love the sight of her pretty pussy while her asshole gets the cock. I would never want to cover her pussy cause seeing it opening up, and getting dripping wet, while her asshole gets it, is the best thing I ever saw in sex.

So this is why we often tell eachother that her asshole is made to be fucked by my cock. Just being able to shove my cock up her ass, whenever I want to, is the most loving a woman ever did for me. She’s a true treasure and I can’t believe my luck. ❤️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

amaizeg

Re: The pussy is there to look at and the ass is there for sex

Post by amaizeg » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:37 pm

I fully agree. I always found pussies really beautiful to look at but an ass looks so much smoother and right when it is stretching around a cock so snugly and tight!

AnalHeaven

Post by AnalHeaven » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:12 am

I couldn’t agree more. Great post.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 am

I still think my sweety’s pussie is very beautiful to look at. Especially unused.

For some reason she even almost stopped rubbing her clit. It still happens, but rarely. And since she doesn’t cum without clitplay, it’s like she rather chooses orgasm denial than using her pussy. I experience this as a very strong need to give herself completely over to anal sex. She enjoys my cock in her ass from first entry till I pull out. It’s that what she craves, being assfucked. To feel my cock up her ass as much as possible. If it was purely up to her my cock would be in her ass at least twice a day.

I hope in the furure we will be able to fuck at least once a day again. Our living situations and jobs prevent that possibility at the moment
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

PetieT

Post by PetieT » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:43 am

You are very right :) I could never resist an elastic ass.

Issyvin

Post by Issyvin » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:36 pm

My bf only has anal with me now and only looks at my pussy and never ever touches me there any more and insists I don’t either. I wear a plug at work through the day and by the end of the day I crave having him deep inside me. The anticipation of him being deep in my bum and that feeling when I feel him swell and then the warmth of his cum in me is so special.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:03 am
After 10 months of a lot of anal sex and close to 4 months anal only, my woman and I really feel her ass is meant to be used for sex. We both love assfucking her so much. More even, it’s the most intimate sex we ‘ve both ever experienced.

This is one of the biggest misconceptions regarding anal sex. So many people are told it's degrading to women, or only the man get's pleasure from anal sex, or that a woman who enjoys anal sex must be a slut. To the contrary, anal sex is more intimate than vaginal sex. Anal sex empowers women. Anal sex makes a woman more desirable and treasured.
Backdoorlover wrote:
And come to think of it. The mere fact that her anus is a circular muscle, makes it the ideal fuckhole cause it putts pressure on my cock all around, not just from the sides, like her pussy.

Not only that, but the colon has the ability to push down toward the anus, reducing the length of the rectum, and enveloping a man's cock within it's smooth, snug confines. Then it can pull back someone, like drawing the penis in with a near sucking motion, making her ass the ideal fuckhole for pleasure. Let's see the reproduction hole (vagina) do that.
Backdoorlover wrote:
I do love the sight of her pretty pussy while her asshole gets the cock. I would never want to cover her pussy cause seeing it opening up, and getting dripping wet, while her asshole gets it, is the best thing I ever saw in sex.

I agree. My wife has a beautiful pussy. That doesn't mean I want to fuck it.
Backdoorlover wrote:
So this is why we often tell eachother that her asshole is made to be fucked by my cock. Just being able to shove my cock up her ass, whenever I want to, is the most loving a woman ever did for me. She’s a true treasure and I can’t believe my luck. ❤️

I agree. Those of us who have found woman that were able to overcome the societal stigmas, and misinformation regarding anal sex, and realize how much more pleasurable it can be are truly lucky men. Knowing that the rest of my life, I will be able to fuck her incredible ass and fill it with my seed is an amazing feeling.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:43 am

LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 pm
Not only that, but the colon has the ability to push down toward the anus, reducing the length of the rectum, and enveloping a man's cock within it's smooth, snug confines. Then it can pull back someone, like drawing the penis in with a near sucking motion, making her ass the ideal fuckhole for pleasure.

Yes, I love that feeling of being sucked in - like my balls are going to be sucked out of my sack and down shaft.

I too love to see her empty pussy as we use her ass hole for sex instead. We started using her pussy for fisting and stretching as it wasn't being used for sex and could get as loose as it wanted (though now sometimes I do find it interesting to have piv when her pussy is all stretched loose)

But the anus, I feel, was designed for sex. I can hit the top of her vagina and run out of room, but not so with her anus. When I reach the end of her rectum, the fun starts again as I open her sigmoid colon and carry on into her lower bowel a little.

People say the ass hole is tight to signal to us that it mustn't be used for sex, but I say it is tight to give us wonderful sex (a destroyed loose one is great as well). It is more than capable of accepting a cock's girth and length. Learning to accept/penetrate your lover with particular girth and length is all part of the intimacy and trust.

Consider the hymen: if you follow the logic that the anus is tight to telegraph to us that we shouldn't go in there, surely the hymen is a huge red flag to say, hey guys, this is boarded up with a no entry sign! I am not saying people shouldn't have vaginal sex, just that the anti Anal brigade don't apply their logic across the board; if they did they would see the error.

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:14 am

Rimmer wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:43 am
LuvMyWifesAss wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:45 pm
Not only that, but the colon has the ability to push down toward the anus, reducing the length of the rectum, and enveloping a man's cock within it's smooth, snug confines. Then it can pull back someone, like drawing the penis in with a near sucking motion, making her ass the ideal fuckhole for pleasure.

But the anus, I feel, was designed for sex. I can hit the top of her vagina and run out of room, but not so with her anus. When I reach the end of her rectum, the fun starts again as I open her sigmoid colon and carry on into her lower bowel a little.

This is one of the, often overlooked benefits of anal sex. The vagina is closed ended, the anus is not. As you stated, this can lead to times when a man's ejaculate can be impeded. This can happen when the head of his penis is pressed against the wall of the vagina at the time of orgasm. Whereas, the open-ended design of the rectum/colon allow unimpeded ejaculate flow. This is why cumming in a woman's ass can feel so much more intense and satisfying.

MoMa

Post by MoMa » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:55 am

΅For me it's different. I do love anal, but occasionally, as a "surprise" I penetrate the vagina. But, what I do LOVE to do is cunnilingus.
In a sense, I love the pussy, but not to fuck it. I'd rather spend time, lick it, make it cum, make it squirt, etc.

It depends on the partner also. One of my partners, can only cum with cowgirl position, so I let her have her orgasms and then fuck her ass as I wish.