How to reduce risk of disease without condoms?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
SoSad

How to reduce risk of disease without condoms?

Post by SoSad » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Stool passes out of the body through rectum and anus; the parts used during anal sex. Poop is mostly bacteria, so without condoms, doesn't bacteria enter urethra? Wouldn't the penis or inside the penis feel itchy and irritated with all the gut bacteria surrounding it? What about rimming/analingus? Wouldn't eating all the gut bacteria be unhealthy? How to orally stimulate the rectal and anal area and have anal sex without a condom while also reducing risks of diseases?

SoSad

Re: How to reduce risk of disease without condoms?

Post by SoSad » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:08 am

Anyone?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:33 am

Read up on this forum and find out there are people here doing anal for decades. If your way of thinking is taken into consideration, those people would have had serious health problems. They don’t.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:23 am

There’s risk associated with everything in life. Fortunately, there’s very little risk of bacterial infection associated with anal sex. Four years anal only and neither one of us have experienced anything except pleasure and joy. Ass to mouth for her and burying my tongue deep in her ass have been “incident free”. My wife had suffered many UTI’s from vaginal sex over the years, but NOTHING during our four years of anal only. I’d never wear a condom in a monogamous, anal-only relationship.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:28 am

SoSad wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:44 pm
Stool passes out of the body through rectum and anus; the parts used during anal sex. Poop is mostly bacteria, so without condoms, doesn't bacteria enter urethra? Wouldn't the penis or inside the penis feel itchy and irritated with all the gut bacteria surrounding it? What about rimming/analingus? Wouldn't eating all the gut bacteria be unhealthy? How to orally stimulate the rectal and anal area and have anal sex without a condom while also reducing risks of diseases?

I have been doing raw anal for decades and never had any problem, I don't sleep around, so I am talking about poo up the urethra or ingesting a little during oral etc, not STDs. The bacteria in the poo of a healthy person is 'good' gut bacteria. People pay good money to drink pro bacteria drinks, and that is just gut Bactria. So going ass to mouth or doing analingus is good for you in my opinion - as long as you are both in good health, with no stomach upset.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Actually you got this all backwards.

My girlfriend had a lot of infections when doing vaginal sex with her ex. Now that she’s anal only with me she never has any issue anymore. And her bowel movements went from very irregular and messy to clockwise and firm.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:00 am

I think this is highly overestimated, just like the frenzy over the recent virus lately.

I had an anal only relation for 2 years straight having sex regularly (around 3x/week), she NEVER douched and I never caught anything. Previous relations with regular anal also didn't give me anything and none of girls ever douched. That can't be luck.

Just clean it after and you're good to go. :)

Tiffrse

Post by Tiffrse » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:26 pm

This is interesting to know for me as well. I have wondered about the same question the OP has.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:14 am

So it’s answered 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

canadianbuttluvr

Post by canadianbuttluvr » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:14 pm

I am not in an anal only relationship but have anal sex with my wife usually about 1.5x per week on average. Never used a condom, never had an issue. I assume that in the course of having anal sex some bacteria enters my urethra but it gets expelled when I cum so no harm no foul.