Hickey on the anus?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ass Master

Hickey on the anus?

Post by Ass Master » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:44 pm

Let me first say that I love analingus! I love laying down behind my wife, parting her legs and her ass cheeks and pleasing her with my tongue. I love rimming that hole and sliding my tongue inside her. I could do it all day long.

One thing that I've thought about before, but always seem to forget in the moment is the idea of giving her a hickey on her butt cheeks, or more particularly on her anus. She's given me the green light before, but I just get ahead of myself and forget, wanting to bend her over and fuck her in the ass.

Has anyone tried this before? How did it work? Was it pleasurable or a problem?

My one concern is that it might make entry painful.

Don't get me wrong, one of the things she likes is the slight discomfort of being stretched open as I push my penis into her beautiful bottom. But I certainly don't want it to end up in a situation where it is just too painful and then I don't get the opportunity to enter her sweet asshole.

Rimmer

Re: Hickey on the anus?

Post by Rimmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:36 am

Not done a hickey, but yes I love to lay behind her and leisurely eat her ass out, I could do it all day also - with you on that :D