Clean and nice. Easy going

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Livelysoul

Clean and nice. Easy going

Post by Livelysoul » Wed May 04, 2022 5:40 pm

I fucked a gal the other day, and I was so turned on, I plugged her ass with some glass plug while I fucked her pussy.
Then she said "omg, I don't like this" and took the plug out, and immediately took my dick straight into her asshole.

It turned me on so much. A new partner, inviting me into her ass.

7/10 experience so far. I'm 23 and she's 47.

No protection.

(Be careful, don't let your dick always guide you)

I actually felt love.
I don't wanna get too involved, but it's so hot to kiss her down the neck while you're in her ass.

When I entered her ass, I took her hands away from her pussy, and she didn't mind - it made me so horny.

I am thinking about rubbing her pussy with orajel numbing cream next time, and I've also bought her some buttless panties she can wear next time we're together.
It turns me on to know that she doesn't involve her vagina at all in sex.

Ass, nipples, vaginal rejection.
Turns me on. I can't help it!

I'll let you know if something happens.

Backdoorlover

Re: Clean and nice. Easy going

Post by Backdoorlover » Thu May 26, 2022 2:16 am

The longer my woman and I are anal only, the more I notice she herself doesn’t want to touch her pussy or clit anymore. She does let me lick it or play with it. But it’s been at least a month since she last rubbed her clit while I assfucked her.

So anal only is becoming stricktly anal which feels amazing. She cums more and better from the assfucks every week. When I do some sextalk like “I love how you need my cock balls deep in your ass” she only gets hotter and climbs faster to her orgasm.

And her ass feels soooo good around my cock 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥