any girls from Germany with Turkish roots here?

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
monkeydgarpsan

any girls from Germany with Turkish roots here?

Post by monkeydgarpsan » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:21 pm

Hey, i'(m) from Germany with turkish roots. There may be some dudes like me up in here. But in wonder if any turkish rooted girls from Germany are here ass well :D . Its such a taboo thing in our culture, but in mean come on. We live in 2022 right?

Cheers

Backdoorlover

Re: any girls from Germany with Turkish roots here?

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:40 am

I live in Belgium and I understood that muslim girls tend to be in on anal to preserve their vaginal virginity till marriage. I got this info from my neice, who heard this statement from muslim girls in her class: “anal sex is not a sin because the koran doesn’t say so. So it’s okay for us to have anal sex before marriage”. And my niece claimed lots of muslim teens did anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

analla

Post by analla » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:59 pm

Anal sex is big in the Islamic world, it seems. I remember reading an article about prostitution in Morocco where the prostitutes said the majority of the clients want anal, and they have more anal sex than vaginal. I'll post it here if I find it.
That's what an intense focus on virginity gets you.

Dania

Post by Dania » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 am

Hey, I am a girl with Turkish roots living in Germany and I am anal only. It is definitly taboo lol, especially for girls, anything involving sex but anal especially, can't imagine how my family would react if they found out, let's hope they never do lol

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:23 pm

Hey, i'm roshani living in India, I'm for some fun. It's been awhile. I'm around Gurgaon but I don't mind traveling distances etc.

Catullus

Post by Catullus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 am

analla wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:59 pm
Anal sex is big in the Islamic world, it seems. I remember reading an article about prostitution in Morocco where the prostitutes said the majority of the clients want anal, and they have more anal sex than vaginal. I'll post it here if I find it.

That is true, although I am wondering, is it big in Croatia as well or is it considered taboo?

Catullus

Post by Catullus » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:02 am

Dania wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 am
Hey, I am a girl with Turkish roots living in Germany and I am anal only. It is definitly taboo lol, especially for girls, anything involving sex but anal especially, can't imagine how my family would react if they found out, let's hope they never do lol

I felt compelled to comment, I concur, It would be incredibly awkward if any family member found out. But I am curious, since you have Turkish roots is it more taboo because its considered forbidden in Islam? correct me if i am wrong.

miki112233

Post by miki112233 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:02 am

Catullus wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 am
analla wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:59 pm

That is true, although I am wondering, is it big in Croatia as well or is it considered taboo?

It’s not a taboo, but from my experience “older” women over 40 aren’t fans of anal sex and most haven’t tried it, or have tried it once, twice and don’t like it.

Younger women are more for anal sex in Croatia

Ace

Post by Ace » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:00 am

Hello, I am a German girl with Turkish roots living in Germany. It is definiatly a taboo in our culture but so is anything sexual really I think, especially if one comes from a more conservative Muslim family like me, however at the same time it seems to be the same taboo towards especially sex before marriage that pushes Muslim girls to experiment more with alternative sex methods like oral and anal sex. I wonder if Turkish girls here are in general more likely to do anal sex than regular German girls, but probably there is no official statistic for it. It is a very interesting topic for sure!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:17 am

It’s not just a muslim thing.

Catholic girls are doing it for centuries for the same reasons. Like in South Italy after marriage they need to bleed, so the groom can show the blooded bedcheet to the family. Very demeaning if you ask me.

In the south of the USA, like Texas, many girls do anal too from very young age. Like 13 and on. Same issue. It’s called “the bible belt” and they are also supposed to marry as a virgin. Many of those girls are anal only till marriage and then swich to vaginal without ever doing anal again.

And frankly, anal has limitless advantages.

- You will not get pregnant
- It can be very enjoyable if done right
- Because you use lube, the ass is always ready for sex
- Quickies are much more fun anally
- Boys adore anal sex. Those who say they don’t lie
- For girls having her asshole worshipped by a boy, her so called “dirtiest hole”, is trully arrousing.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥