Attn Admin, I think we need a new forum section for dating

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
KinkyGermanGuy

Attn Admin, I think we need a new forum section for dating

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:24 pm

Hi, admin,

I was looking at this "General" forum group, and it is mostly a "X seeks Y in or near Z" kind of thread list. Can we have a dating section to focus on that Maybe with subforums by continent or nations on demand.

Just my thought.

FarmerDan

Re: Attn Admin, I think we need a new forum section for dating

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:34 am

Have you checked out FetLife? (Free to join.) It has something very similar.

In the Anal Classifieds group there are a couple of thousand members. Once you discount women who are gay or in search of easy money there are close to zero women in the group.

The are other anal related groups which are supposed to host thoughtful discussions as this site does. They are filled with men begging for anal partners.

It seems women are more discriminating than men :-)

The answer to the question so often posed around here "how do I find an anal only partner" is to make one! There are many excellent posts around here which give examples of how to do that. In brief, if you go to the trouble of finding a compatible partner and building a relationship based on trust and communication you are surprisingly likely to achieve what you want.

Does that sound too slow or too challenging? If you live in a western country there is almost certainly a service in your local town where you can get what you want - tonight - for a fistful of money.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

It could be also that there are more AO men than AO women. Or else, there's as much AO men as AO women, but AO women can more easily find a partner. There's a very exrteme imbalance between men and women on tinder too, and also almost all places online.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:26 am

It’s the way of the world.

Women go out and get hit at. Even if they’re married or not interested, men will hit on them

Men go out and what seems ? They mostly don’t get hit at. Cause women don’t go on a night out to pick up a guy that often. It happens, but rately.

Here I see every other new male member ask where to find an anal only woman. While it’s maybe one in five new female members who are looking for a partner. Or a Texan daddy 😆

I think a dating section will have close to none succes. I found my anal only woman not because I went on the hunt for her, but because I fell in love with her, got to know her and found out she liked anal sex too. The rest was just going with the flow.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:50 pm

It's not just a matter of gender. Even experienced anal receivers can experience severe pain and even damage from a partner who has no idea what they're doing. They need to know you and trust you, even a little bit, before they go ahead.

They're not going to choose someone whose only criteria is that they have an ass.

Think about the name of this site, guys. Good anal sex takes time!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

OCfemboy

Post by OCfemboy » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:13 pm

FarmerDan wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:50 pm
It's not just a matter of gender. Even experienced anal receivers can experience severe pain and even damage from a partner who has no idea what they're doing. They need to know you and trust you, even a little bit, before they go ahead.

They're not going to choose someone whose only criteria is that they have an ass.

Think about the name of this site, guys. Good anal sex takes time!

Well said. :D

It seems there are a lot more experienced "bottoms" than "tops" perhaps b/c once someone achieves that feeling of anal penetration and stimulation, it's pretty difficult to ignore and not desire it more.
:mrgreen: OCfemboy :mrgreen:
Living the AO life in the OC, So Cal :P
Seeking my one true permanent partner for AO blissful mutual sexploration! :shock:

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:21 pm

I’d love a dating thread. I’m in Euless Texas
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas

Pehart2

Post by Pehart2 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:48 am

Bubbles wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:21 pm
I’d love a dating thread. I’m in Euless Texas

It would be very good!