Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

Post by Colt1911 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:14 pm

LittleLin wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:38 am
Hello :)
I am 26 year old girl and I got a new boyfriend who is 43 and very expierenced with sex. He also introduced me to anal sex and he wants to do anal only which I am okay with. When we have anal my boyfriend likes very much to pull his penis out my ass and for me to give him blowjob, he always tells me to taste my ass, he seems to really like it. I like to make him feel good and it is good that he enjoys it. I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube. I am sorry for bad english I am from China originally not much practice learning english, I am also not knowing much about sex and anal yet, thank you :)

Like so many aspects of anal play and sex, ass to mouth is very erotic. Before or after sex, my wife acts like she’s disgusted by it, but when she’s in a “zone” she takes me out of her ass and we 69 for a while. We also did this when had vaginal sex which was also erotic. My ultimate fantasy is fucking my wife’s ass reverse cowboy while another woman licks her pussy and the other woman sucks my cock after pulling out of my wife’s ass. It ain’t gonna happen but a good fantasy none the less.

You need to be comfortable with this. If it makes you feel comfortable, clean out with an enema first. I tongue her gaping ass as deep as possible so I’m willing to taste her ass and every now and then I’ll lick my own cum from her ass so I’m quite willing to taste everything she does. It is very erotic but you have to be comfortable doing it. Women who have never had anal sex with an experienced giver don’t know the powerful orgasms they’re missing. My wife ONLY orgasms during anal penetration and anal orgasms are very strong. Have fun experimenting with ass to mouth.

roshnikhanna

Post by roshnikhanna » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:49 am

It is nice to read that you enjoy giving your lover such pleasure.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:37 pm

roshnikhanna wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:49 am
It is nice to read that you enjoy giving your lover such pleasure.

Sex for me is much better when I know she’s enjoying it. My orgasm will always be better when her anal orgasm happens first. We always talk about orgasming at the same time but it’s a rare occurrence. It’s so erotic for me to know I can fuck her to an anal orgasm. Very empowering.