Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
LittleLin

Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

Post by LittleLin » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:38 am

Hello :)
I am 26 year old girl and I got a new boyfriend who is 43 and very expierenced with sex. He also introduced me to anal sex and he wants to do anal only which I am okay with. When we have anal my boyfriend likes very much to pull his penis out my ass and for me to give him blowjob, he always tells me to taste my ass, he seems to really like it. I like to make him feel good and it is good that he enjoys it. I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube. I am sorry for bad english I am from China originally not much practice learning english, I am also not knowing much about sex and anal yet, thank you :)

Backdoorlover

Re: Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:13 am

What he asks of you is ass to mouth sex.

I love it too but when asking my girlfriend if she would consider it, I told her about using an enema (anal douche) first. I don’t want her to have poop in her mouth. Seems to me your boyfriend want a submissive anal slut who does anything he says with no hesitation. If you are up to that depends on you.

So think about what you want. 😉
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:22 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:13 am
What he asks of you is ass to mouth sex.

I love it too but when asking my girlfriend if she would consider it, I told her about using an enema (anal douche) first. I don’t want her to have poop in her mouth. Seems to me your boyfriend want a submissive anal slut who does anything he says with no hesitation. If you are up to that depends on you.

So think about what you want. 😉

Hello thank you for your reply :)
I am already using enema, my boyfriend tell me how so I am always nice and clean for anal. I like to do what my boyfriend say, he is very experienced, I like how happy he look when I blow his penis after anal :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:33 am

Aah so the “taste your ass” is more like figure of speach cause after an enema there is no taste.

And if you enjoy it to make him enjoy it, go for it. I adore my woman for doing ass to mouth.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:38 am

Hiya. Is it normal? Some people do ass to mouth; but I expect the majority do not, though they may secretly wish they did but are too scared to ask for it. My wife and I do sometimes and I love it when she sucks my cock clean during or after anal sex. We like to rim each other (analingus – eating someone’s anus, like eating pussy/vagina). We have had no ill effects from any of this. It is up to you if you want to be in a relationship where you do this or not. Taste? We do not use enemas so the taste is Earthy and sweet. Maybe ask him to lick your anus (rim you), once you get over the shyness of having someone do that, it is a lovely sensation. He could rim you then have anal sex then you could suck his cock - he will be tasting your ass as well as expecting you to taste your ass on his cock, that is called reciprocating – you do something for him, he does something for you. Unless you PREFER to be submissive and generally do what HE wants. In this case he will be doing what you want by dominating you; but only let him be dominant over you if that is what YOU like! Some women may do it just to please their partner, other women may really enjoy sucking their partners cock after it has been in their ass. So, it is normal for people who do it and not normal for people who don’t. If you mean, is HE normal, as in is he mad in the head not normal, you will have to judge that for yourself. Hope your relationship goes well.

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:43 am

After rimming my girls ass, we always kiss deeply. And likewise when she rims me.
Delicious kissing knowing that tongue was deep in the ass.

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:07 am

There's an old saying: What's good for the goose (female) is good for the gander (male).
If he wants you to taste your ass on his dick you might want to comply if he will lick the cum out of your ass first.

Seems fair to me but I wonder if that will change his mind?

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:24 pm

@luv2play45 you forget the important fact that she feels good being submissive to him.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:57 pm

It is nice to read that you enjoy giving your lover such pleasure, and good to know that you are cleaning yourself in preparation.
It is a beautiful gift of love to do this for a partner and on the receiving side I can say that nothing feels more amazingly erotic than when my lover wraps her lips around me and caresses me with her tongue and I can see the joy in her eyes and hear it in the delighted sounds she makes.

An anal girl is already a delightful gift, but a girl who will lovingly and willingly do ass-to-mouth is a being of true sensual beauty. I hope you will have much joy together.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:15 pm

I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube.

I'd say it's normal thing for men to ask for a blowjob after anal. When I ask girls to "taste their ass" or ask "how's it taste," it's somewhat rhetorical. One girl tells me it tastes like "sweet candy." Gets my cock even harder hearing those words.

These are the kind of submissive girls that like to do anything to pleasure men. Sounds like you are submissive, so enjoy the process and let yourself indulge in being "nasty." Since you said it tastes like lube, maybe don't use it, just use lots of spit. When he pulls his cock out, then you can actually taste your ass which I have a feeling you'll really like....assuming you've cleaned out beforehand. I create a inviting and nonjudgmental environment for girls to enjoy ass to mouth, maybe even more than I do receiving it. haha To me, it's beautiful to watch and makes me 10x harder feeling her lips and tongue exploring my dirty cock. I'm sure your boyfriend is having loads of fun with you.