Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
amaizeg

Re: Boyfriend want me to taste my ass

Post by amaizeg » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:18 pm

hasani2222 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:15 pm
I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube.

Since you said it tastes like lube, maybe don't use it, just use lots of spit. When he pulls his cock out, then you can actually taste your ass which I have a feeling you'll really like....assuming you've cleaned out beforehand.

To manage anal without any lube is not the easiest thing, certainly not for a beginner, but my lover swears by it specifically because of her love for doing this act. She says using lube ruins the taste and experience for her.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:46 pm

We use coconut oil. Tastes like coconut and it’s natural. My woman loves it.

And as other also say. It’s the best feeling to see her get off my cock and go taste it straight from her ass. She does it many times. I could even say we’re an ass-to-mouth only couple cause ass to mouth became a natural part of our sexlife.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:41 pm

@amaizeg It can be a little hard keeping lubed up with just spit, but I will spit onto my cock or slather it from my hand. I stay pretty hydrated and like to help her out. Flavored lube can be an option, but I prefer things as natural as possible so when she's sucking me I want her to taste my cock and precum and her natural ass a2m.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 pm

Our recipe is a mixture of her pussy juice and my saliva. Her pussy gets incredibly wet when she gets her ass licked, and I do make sure I work those juices in there. Her spit making my cock slippery does the rest.

I guess @LittleLin can use that as pointers on how to impress her man.

Pace yourself though girl ;)

Analsluts

Post by Analsluts » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:53 pm

LittleLin wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:38 am
Hello :)
I am 26 year old girl and I got a new boyfriend who is 43 and very expierenced with sex. He also introduced me to anal sex and he wants to do anal only which I am okay with. When we have anal my boyfriend likes very much to pull his penis out my ass and for me to give him blowjob, he always tells me to taste my ass, he seems to really like it. I like to make him feel good and it is good that he enjoys it. I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube. I am sorry for bad english I am from China originally not much practice learning english, I am also not knowing much about sex and anal yet, thank you :)

You should try not to use lube and use spit only. This way you will not be tasting lube. Tell him you love tasting your ass and that you want to taste his to.

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:18 am

Analsluts wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:53 pm
LittleLin wrote:
I am 26 year old girl and I got a new boyfriend who is 43 and very expierenced with sex. He also introduced me to anal sex and he wants to do anal only which I am okay with. When we have anal my boyfriend likes very much to pull his penis out my ass and for me to give him blowjob, he always tells me to taste my ass, he seems to really like it. I like to make him feel good and it is good that he enjoys it. I am just want to know if this is normal and also what do men want the girl to do in this situation? Sometimes he ask me how my ass taste what should I say? It just taste like lube. I am sorry for bad english I am from China originally not much practice learning english, I am also not knowing much about sex and anal yet, thank you :)

You should try not to use lube and use spit only. This way you will not be tasting lube. Tell him you love tasting your ass and that you want to taste his to.

Thank you for your reply :)
I did not know that anal without lube is possible, does it not hurt more? But it would be good solution for not tasting lube of curse, thank you for the advice :) I will say that I love the taste I think men like that you are right :) Taste his ass? What you mean?
Thank you for help :)

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:56 am

amaizeg wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:09 pm
Our recipe is a mixture of her pussy juice and my saliva. Her pussy gets incredibly wet when she gets her ass licked, and I do make sure I work those juices in there. Her spit making my cock slippery does the rest.

I guess @LittleLin can use that as pointers on how to impress her man.

Pace yourself though girl ;)

Thank you for your advice! :) I will ask my boyfriend to try with spit :)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:00 am

LittleLin wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:56 am
Thank you for your advice! :) I will ask my boyfriend to try with spit :)

You truly are a wonderfully devoted anal girl. He's lucky to have you.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:35 am

We usually just use spit. We only really use lube if I want to last for an extended time and 'destroy (as they say)' her ass. We have on occasion done ass to mouth where my wife dictates how much lube (spit) is used and she sucks my cock and leave some spit on it and I work into her ass, then when it needs more lube I pull out and let her suck it again and add more lube and we repeat the process. Having said that her ass is self lubricating once we get going; but this is a thing that maybe happens when you have been having anal sex for some time and is discussed on othere threads here :D

ATField

Post by ATField » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:35 am

LittleLin wrote:

I would like to first say I have the utmost respect for any woman even willing to try recieving anal. Its very rare. Most women will only do vaginal. He should be thankful for anything related to anal that you are willing to do. I think ass to mouth is normal but not everyone is comfortable doing it. I think in this case you could play along and say it tastes good if you are not completely disgusted by it.