Ignorance about AO sexuality

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Ozzy

Ignorance about AO sexuality

Post by Ozzy » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:42 pm

Even today I think most people would be surprised and some would be very shocked to learn that there are heterossexual men and women who prefer to skip vaginal sex and instead focus only on anal (and oral). And I think that lots of people for religious reasons would not accept that. I think being AO is even more offensive to the socially conservative folk out there than being gay. After all, it normalizes anal sex between a man and a woman. Considering all of this, would you like the general public to have more awareness about our comunity?

Colt1911

Re: Ignorance about AO sexuality

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:42 pm
Even today I think most people would be surprised and some would be very shocked to learn that there are heterossexual men and women who prefer to skip vaginal sex and instead focus only on anal (and oral). And I think that lots of people for religious reasons would not accept that. I think being AO is even more offensive to the socially conservative folk out there than being gay. After all, it normalizes anal sex between a man and a woman. Considering all of this, would you like the general public to have more awareness about our comunity?

I believe this is more of a generational issue, as well as religious. Time passes quickly so it’s hard to believe as a man in his 60’s I was part of the sexual revolution in the 60’s and 70’s. Generally, sex is a private matter not discussed with others. I’ll never be ashamed of enjoying an anal only sexual relationship, but I won’t necessarily share that with others.

Anal sex a a so good we’ve often said it would be a great way to go as we both cum at the same time (a rare occurrence), but my wife fears our adult children will discover an incredible assortment of glass and stainless plugs, dildos, cock rings and other anal gear. I know my son and son in law would laugh out loud.

It would be good if people simply accepted what makes other people happy {of legal age of course) and leave things alone. Anal sex makes us happy but we also don’t care what others might think. I have also found this site very helpful to anonymously share experiences with each other. It’s a shame those who condemn anal sex have never tried it. The incredible orgasms for all involved are our little secret.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 am

In soutern Italy young girls use anal sex to stay virgin till the weddingday. Religious reasons.

The Greek are so famous for doing anal that “going Greek” means taking it up the ass. Non religious.

Many muslim girls in Europe do anal with their highschool sweetharts to stay virgin for their muslim husbands.

On a website I was on years ago, I read personal stories that in the bible belt of the USA many girls start having anal sex really young. Like 14 year old. Also because they’re obsessed with virgin pussies at their weddingday.

I would say sometimes religion is the reason for anal sex.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:55 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:30 am
In soutern Italy young girls use anal sex to stay virgin till the weddingday. Religious reasons.

The Greek are so famous for doing anal that “going Greek” means taking it up the ass. Non religious.

Many muslim girls in Europe do anal with their highschool sweetharts to stay virgin for their muslim husbands.

On a website I was on years ago, I read personal stories that in the bible belt of the USA many girls start having anal sex really young. Like 14 year old. Also because they’re obsessed with virgin pussies at their weddingday.

I would say sometimes religion is the reason for anal sex.

LOL, you just made me remind of this video :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5AIaC_P8Y
Last edited by Lisbon_Couple on Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:38 am

Video not available. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Backdoorlover’s quote:

Lisbon_Couple

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:46 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:38 am
Video not available. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry, my bad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX5AIaC_P8Y
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:24 am

Hahaha. Yes and this happens all over the world.

I remember this story. Some god fearing Texan girl had her ass fucked by her much older boyfriend from age 13 till she married at age 19. After marriage she absolutely refused anal all at once cause maried people must make babies and anal is then forbidden. 🤣
Backdoorlover’s quote:

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:10 am

A joke I heard once about Greeks and their love of anal sex:

A good Italian girl, a Catholic and a virgin, was getting married to a Greek man.
Her mother took her aside before the wedding to give her some advice.
She said that Greek men like to have sex in strange ways and under no circumstances should her daughter acquiesce if her husband were to ask her to let him put it in another place.

So they have been married for about 6 months and the husband says one night that he would like to put it in the other hole to which the wife says "No, No, you are not going in there. My mother told me never to let you in there!" - To which the husband replies "But darling, don't you want to have a child someday?"

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:29 am

I do respect religion. My father is a christian and mother is Buddhist. I've been in to both temples and churches but haven't had many teachings from both. But I do no christianity says anal is a sin at some place.
When it comes to conservative, I think this is a more of a western political view. As far as my knowledge conservatives are more patriot and religious. ( Correct me if I'me wrong ) and it also connect to their political identity. This is not a case in Sri Lanka because event tho we have our own identities of religion and politics particular conservative identity doesn't really exist here.
With that been said, I chose anal for selfish reasons lol. It's a huge physical and mental excitement for me. I never thought or considered about anything religious or any social construct even tho I respect them both. I just keep a distance and learn to have my own ways the way I like without pouring my virews of anal to anyone. Because majority i have spoke, which I rarely do in irl about sex, no one is on anal boat.
Bottom line is, I do not give a damn about anything. Lol I found my own way to have something that I like. And I'm continuing it