% of People Who Engage in Regular Anal

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

% of People Who Engage in Regular Anal

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:57 pm

Simple question but not sure if anyone can answer accurately…. what is the percentage of the population that engages in penetrative anal sex, irrespective of gender. This does not include anal play or masturbation. “Regular” would be anal only or mostly anal. My guess is 10% or less. My wife thinks it’s less than 5%. Maybe this isn’t even knowable.

Rimmer

Re: % of People Who Engage in Regular Anal

Post by Rimmer » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:12 am

"The researchers at the United States Center for Disease Control track everything from possible pandemics to general health issues among Americans. And one of those "general health issues" turns out to be our sexual habits - for good reason, since this data can help epidemiologists track sexually transmitted diseases. But sometimes the data reveals a lot about our culture, too.

Take, for example, the latest data on anal sex. According to the National Survey of Family Growth, which surveyed thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 in 2006-2008, anal sex is really popular with heterosexuals. 44 percent of straight men report having anal sex at least once in their lives, and 36 percent of straight women do too. Though more straight men than women were enjoying anal sex, women were enjoying gay sex more. Twice as many women (12%) reported having homosexual sex at least once in their lifetimes compared with men (5.8%)."

I wonder how many people would like to have anal sex but can't get it or are too afraid to ask. Interesting that the stats come from the Centre of disease control - Dirty, filthy Anal lovers!!!!

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:32 pm

I think when we’re talking regular it could be more then 10%. Since I talked openly about having anal sex with my then lover, I noticed people admitting having anal sex of whom I never expected them to even try it.

So anal now is a bit like blowjobs in the eighties. No one talked about it, but many were doing it.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:52 am

Backdoorlover wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:32 pm
I think when we’re talking regular it could be more then 10%. Since I talked openly about having anal sex with my then lover, I noticed people admitting having anal sex of whom I never expected them to even try it.

So anal now is a bit like blowjobs in the eighties. No one talked about it, but many were doing it.

I asked a question with no way of knowing the accurate answer, but I thought someone might have an answer based on a statistically reliable survey. Anecdotally, I’d guess men would be more likely to say they have regular anal sex while women who do may indicate they don’t. Not sure of this dynamic among same sex couples. Much of my job involves observing human behaviors and I think this pride/shame dynamic may impact answers. There’s also the challenge of defining anal sometimes and anal only or anal mostly.

I do think if people approached anal sex with knowledge, patience, and care the percentage would be much higher. My wife has some regrets for not having tried anal earlier in our relationship because of her intense anal orgasms, but I’m happy to have discovered anal at this point of our relationship because it’s been such an awesome discovery and something we look forward to every time. There is no comparison in terms of the intensity of our orgasms… something I’ll be reminded of in a few hours.

Ozzy

Post by Ozzy » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:09 pm

I made a research in google and this is what I found:

https://badgirlsbible.com/do-women-like-anal-sex

According to this source, which is a study with 1260 women, 63.3% of women like anal sex, 51.9% have had an orgasm during anal sex, among those who say they like it, 68.4% prefer vaginal than anal, 28.6% find anal and vaginal equally enjoyable, and 3% prefer anal.

According to the more conservative data from American National Library of Medicine,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... time%20(1).

36% of women and 44% of men have had anal sex at least once in their lives, though personally I find these numbers to be too small, since we all know most men love anal sex.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Apparently doing anal is essential for any truly bad girl?

As far as I can tell, this is the most reliable source of survey data: https://nationalsexstudy.indiana.edu/. Maybe somebody else has the time and patience to unearth the latest on anal preference?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

ayushiest

Post by ayushiest » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:11 pm

Only one month 3 times anal sex good, but anal sex can be risky if you're not prepared.