Cum - The Do You Poll

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Cum - The Do You Poll

Expel it in the bathroom
19%
Let it trickle out as it pleases
27%
Hold and absorb
54%

Total votes: 37

Rimmer

Cum - The Do You Poll

Post by Rimmer » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:06 am

Answer for yourself or your partner

After sex, do you go to the bathroom and push out/expel the cum from your ass, do you chill and let it trickle/dribble out of it's own accord, or do you hold it in and absorb it into your bowel (this can include plugging it in)?
Take the poll and add your comments if you like.

Colt1911

Re: Cum - The Do You Poll

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:33 am

For us it’s actually push it out and let it dribble depending on the circumstances. My wife always and only orgasms during anal sex. If she orgasms early during anal sex she will often have a second orgasm. If I happen to cum before she has her second orgasm, she’ll ask me to toy her ass to a second orgasm. When that happens, my cum is like a lubricant and there’s little left for her to push out.

You might also offer another option… does your partner lick the cum from your ass… we do this once in a while and then share it in a cum kiss. Special occasions after extraordinarily good anal sex.

AnalHeaven

Post by AnalHeaven » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:37 am

In reality we’d need to click choice 1 & 3, but as the initial action is hold I’ve chosen that. She does eventually hit the bathroom, and man, is it noisy. :D

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:44 am

I can not think of a single case where my girlfriend pushed it out. She’s my cumslut and keeps it safe in her bowels for me. She says that it doesn’t come out in the morning either so I guess she absorbs it.

But I remember one day when my first wife went to the toilet after I dumped my load in her ass and she called me to show the huge white sling of cum hanging from her asshole. It was a nice sight for sure.

But holding in my cum just feels like swallowing after a blowjob. It says she really wants my cum. I love that idea.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:29 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:44 am
I can not think of a single case where my girlfriend pushed it out. She’s my cumslut and keeps it safe in her bowels for me. She says that it doesn’t come out in the morning either so I guess she absorbs it.

But I remember one day when my first wife went to the toilet after I dumped my load in her ass and she called me to show the huge white sling of cum hanging from her asshole. It was a nice sight for sure.

But holding in my cum just feels like swallowing after a blowjob. It says she really wants my cum. I love that idea.

I completely agree. Mrs Canassman wants to keep my cum inside her. She swallows after a blowjob, and during sex if I ask her where she wants it. She begs for my cum deep in her ass.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:21 pm

Canassman wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:29 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:44 am

I completely agree. Mrs Canassman wants to keep my cum inside her. She swallows after a blowjob, and during sex if I ask her where she wants it. She begs for my cum deep in her ass.

Usually we lay around and it just trickles out on the sheets. She’s a heavy squirter so fluids are all over the place anyway. We have a fuck blanket but lately don’t bother as we’re more focused on fucking.

LittleLin

Post by LittleLin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Hello :)
When my boyfriend and I have anal he tell me to push out his cum and to eat it, he really likes watching me eat his cum, so I always do it even when he cum in my ass :) He also like it when I push his cum out my ass and it sound like fart :) He say it is cute when I do this :)

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:24 am

I bet it’s cute. But he loves dominating you for sure. And seems you love pleasing him in any way. So perfect match.

My girlfriend often licks leftover sperm from my cock, after cumming in her ass. I adore it. 😍
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

slvcassm1990

Post by slvcassm1990 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:40 pm

After anal, I'll generally pop in a buttplug and let the cum stay in my ass unless I'm told to let it leak out on it's own. I NEVER go to the bathroom and push it out!

TushLuvr

Post by TushLuvr » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:35 am

Mostly my cum stays in my wife and it’s absorbed. But sometimes it drips out.

When we have time, I put a plug in her tush to be sure she absorbs every drop.