Cum - The Do You Poll

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.

Cum - The Do You Poll

Expel it in the bathroom
18%
Let it trickle out as it pleases
29%
Hold and absorb
53%

Total votes: 38

Lisbon_Couple

Re: Cum - The Do You Poll

Post by Lisbon_Couple » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:41 pm

My wife suffers from constipation which make her poop very hard and dry.

Before she met me she used enemas and sometimes laxatives. Now she uses only my cum, but that means that she needs all my cum to be absorb by her bowels. Has she says,"until the last drop". It makes her poop to smell like sperm.

On day she pooped at work and one colleague enter the bathrooms, notice the smell and said in a loud voice " It´s smells sperm" :lol:

So I never masturbate in order to maximize my loads. I mostly cum in her ass and sometimes in her mouth because she loves swallowing my cum, and loves to be feed. But that only happens in the days that she poops and doesn't need my cum in her ass. I only cum inside her and on those two places.
She never masturbates also, she always and only orgasms during anal stimulation and without any clit stimulation.

So my wife loves all my cum inside her, and more than that, she needs (almost) all my cum in her ass, she absorbs every drop.
Last edited by Lisbon_Couple on Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a very lucky man happily married to an anal goddess.

AOL since 2005.

Juliet

Post by Juliet » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Depends with the situation but mostly
Second one. Let it slowly drips and naturally.
Never thought of the last one tbh. Keep it in. Is it possible I don't know I have never done it. Something to try out. But I'm a facial slut type lol. So only like 3/10 goes in anyways

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:22 pm

You omitted swallow or play with it. I try not to waste a drop yum!

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:18 pm

My girlfriend keeps it inside. I guess I'd feel upset it she were to go to the bathroom after and push it out as it seems like a slap in the face after being so intimate together.