Wrong hole, not supposed to be used for fucking

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Wrong hole, not supposed to be used for fucking

Post by liesal » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:27 am

Would love to hear a man say that to me I just the right way while he is about to go up my butt

Backdoorlover

Re: Wrong hole, not supposed to be used for fucking

Post by Backdoorlover » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:54 am

In case I accidently slide to her pussy, she says “noooo, wrong hole” and will never let me enter.

She says there only one right hole to fuck. I agree fully. No interest in penetrating her pussy.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

liesal

Post by liesal » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:15 am

I love this

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:16 pm

I like to compliment her sweet pussy for getting wet and making so much good lube for us to have the joy we both really relish and she likes to whisper to me to touch her and spank her there to feel how sopping and drenched she is while her true pleasure hole is stretched open and filled.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:45 am

Yes we have done that. I have a small riding crop from Etsy made for just that purpose, and it is made to fit a travel bag for holidays! Penetrate the anus and spank the pussy. She knows to keep her legs apart to expose herself for spanking. We've not done that for ages though. When we were AO, if she was being naughty and trying to tempt me into her pussy, I would moisten my glans at her vaginal entrance and then lift her legs back, saying, you know it doesn't go there, lower my cock that inch and enter her ass.

onlyanal357

Post by onlyanal357 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:12 am

liesal wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:27 am
Would love to hear a man say that to me I just the right way while he is about to go up my butt

Reading your comment made my dick so hard.