I will prefer my future man to cum only in my anus

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
Colt1911

Re: I will prefer my future man to cum only in my anus

Post by Colt1911 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:08 pm

liesal wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:46 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:33 pm
I have a topic about my ass to mouth journey with my beauty. She uses a shallow anal douche every day when she showers. So after at least 30 times ass to mouth there have been no problem.

That is excellent information.
I think I would want it in all my holes then, with primary focus today anal only and some back and forth between my pussy and ass.
Have you ever done that?

We have and it resulted in urinary tract infections for her. Many here do it without a problem, so it really depends on the individual. She will do ass to mouth and it has never made her sick. I don’t recall learning from anyone here if it made them or their partner sick.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:57 am

liesal wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:46 pm
Backdoorlover wrote:
I have a topic about my ass to mouth journey with my beauty. She uses a shallow anal douche every day when she showers. So after at least 30 times ass to mouth there have been no problem.

That is excellent information.
I think I would want it in all my holes then, with primary focus today anal only and some back and forth between my pussy and ass.
Have you ever done that?

Before going anal only we did some ass to pussy without any problem. The shallow anal douche is enough. Don’t do deep enemas often cause it flushes your good bacteria with possible diarrea problems.
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥

fascinum

Post by fascinum » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Well, oral is oral, and it’s great meanwhile I play with her anus preparing it to receive. But I love to cum in her ass. Always!.
Searching for such an anal wife… I know she’s around….

antoinegt

Post by antoinegt » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:12 pm

Backdoorlover wrote:

Is that a shower/water supply based douche or a hand held one like my Sanor? Curious as to how this may or may not have changed in 30 years.

Backdoorlover

Post by Backdoorlover » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:26 pm

It’s a squeeze thing that doesn’t go very deep. Just flushes the rectum. Handheld
Backdoorlover’s quote:

“Ass to mouth is the only right way to have sex”🔥