Phermomes

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

Phermomes

Post by liesal » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:17 am

Are. you guys sensitive enough to females, and in tune when they put off phermomes?
Can you smell a woman’s pussy and still get turned on to want to fuck her in the ass.

analconst

Re: Phermomes

Post by analconst » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:30 am

Exactly!
I can smell a horny literally from 200 meters. If she is next to me and her vagina is oozing of sweetness. I am just thinking how dripping wet she is going to be with my whole dick in her intestine. How her eyes are rolling from pleasure. Man seeing the bulge from her stomach.
First thing I live to do is french kiss her butthole for about an hour. Seriously.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:40 am

Yes I love the smell of a woman’s ass and pussy. Especially if we are a match with pheromones. Make me want to stick my face in it. Currently married to a woman who doesn’t get it. No matter how much I beg I always get her smelling like shower gel never ass and pussy. She just think it’s disgusting but I long for the smell of a woman’s sweaty wet pussy and ass.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:04 am

liesal wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:17 am
Can you smell a woman’s pussy and still get turned on to want to fuck her in the ass.

Do you mean, does the pussy smell turn us off?

Not me, I love the smell of pussy and ass. Love to smell pussy, eat it, finger it let those juices run on my cock, then push her legs back and let that pussy juice help me ease into her ass.