I need a dick in my ass to cum! Anyone need it specifically somewhere to come.

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
liesal

I need a dick in my ass to cum! Anyone need it specifically somewhere to come.

Post by liesal » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:35 am

It’s how it has been for me. I love to cum with my thighs when he will play with my ass and push it for awhile without penetration. That makes me cum sometimes too snd then the anal sex begins and I have another orgasm for sure. Oh I love anal sex.

sana

Re: I need a dick in my ass to cum! Anyone need it specifically somewhere to come.

Post by sana » Fri May 24, 2024 7:23 am

I always need the dick to cum inside me.
Almost always done it this way for all my encounters.

AbbiTur05

Re: I need a dick in my ass to cum! Anyone need it specifically somewhere to come.

Post by AbbiTur05 » Fri May 24, 2024 1:04 pm

I used to enjoy vaginal orgasms but then we discovered anal orgasms. It was like nothing I had ever experienced and made our decision to stop vaginal penetration very easy. I still enjoy clitoral stimulation and orgasm. I know that is cheating but I love it!!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Sat May 25, 2024 11:11 pm

I don't like cum in my ass so the only place to receive a delicious load is in my mouth obviously! I wouldn't want it anywhere else.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Mon May 27, 2024 10:23 am

TelJ2003 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 11:11 pm
I don't like cum in my ass so the only place to receive a delicious load is in my mouth obviously! I wouldn't want it anywhere else.

My wife is like that. She doesn't like me cumming in her ass because it seems to upset her stomach (meaning it makes her feel sick later). But she loves me cumming in her mouth. She says it keeps her skin clear, but I think she just loves a cock exploding her mouth.

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Tue May 28, 2024 1:20 am

I don't like the sensation of cum in my ass. It just seems like a waste of cum for me. I've had a friend suck cum out of my ass but Its mine! I love the feeling and taste of cum as it shoots on to my tongue so that's my preferred way.