Need encouragement to abandon my clit

General discussion of the anal only lifestyle. If it doesn't fit elsewhere or isn't a personal comment or question, it probably goes here.
AnalWizard

Re: Need encouragement to abandon my clit

Post by AnalWizard » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:10 pm

1. Realise that the biggest sexual organ is the brain. So you need to let go of the idea of orgasm denial. Treat yourself. If reframed another way. Rebel, let a little spill out.
2. Go from once a fortnight to more. My wife and I average 4-5 times a week. Sometimes my wife sits on top of my cock. Balls deep into her ass and we'll just talk for 5-10 minutes before we started fucking. This grounding almost meditative state can turn a problemed day into a fun night.
3. I liked rubbing her clit when she rodes me cowgirl style. She said it's too intense, so one day when she pulled down her pants there was a plaster / band aid covering her clit. Ever since then I've done no clit stimulation. - maybe an option for you.
4. When we have anal sex we like to look into each others eyes and kiss. It blows my mind when she's looking at me and says... This is for you. (See point 1.)
5. 99/100 times I'd say my wife doesn't orgasm. However the times she has orgasmed we were doing it missionary style and I think my friction was rubbing against her. It sure is something to get deadlocked in, when you're pumping you load into a nice tight ass

DirtyWife

Post by DirtyWife » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:31 pm

Hey there 👋
I'm also trying to have anal orgasms and am trying to rewire my body to orgasm from anal.
I have tried using a numbing cream but I still can orgasm even when its numb so I'm tring to not touch my pussy at all except for cleaning purposes.

Whenever I want to touch my clit im gonna touch my ass instead and just be consistent. And I will still allow my nipples to be stimulated and if my man wants to give my pussy a lick he can but I'm trying to keep him busy other ways lol.

I'm hoping that by treating my ass like it's the sexual organ it will override my clits programming.

Try puting tape over your pussy ...the thought of my pussy being ready but unused is super hot.
I really like riding him cowgirl so he can see my empty pussy...hopefully getting him into anal more but that's my struggle lol

Im with you tho lets together for the whole month not touch our clits.
April here we cum (anally) :!:
Cum addicted ButtSlut :!: :P

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:30 pm

@DirtyWife try different angles of penetration. Mrs Colt cums quickest standing and bent over the bed or on her knees and me standing from behind. She stimulates her clit to enhance her anal experience but takes vibrator or hands off as her anal orgasm approaches. When on her back in missionary, I’ll angle my cock upwards stimulating her g spot through her ass. She describes her anal orgasm as a full body experience and tingles up her spine. Unlike a clitoral orgasm where you have a crash, she enjoys continued penetration and often has another anal orgasm. I know some women eventually experienced anal orgasm so I recommend much more “practice” to ensure success!

Karla j 25

Post by Karla j 25 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:34 am

It's true it depends on the person, some are more aroused by some things and others by others, in the end we all enjoy anal sex, your wife enjoys anal sex a lot, and I see that she has squirting anal orgasms, I also want to feel an anal orgasm, I love it the anal

Issyvin

Post by Issyvin » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:52 pm

I’ve been AO with my bf for about 6 weeks now. At first I touched myself when he was in me but he’s encouraged me to not do that and simply concentrate on feeling him in my ass as he eases in and out of me and how it feels. That and the simple fact that being AO with my boyfriend which from my upbringing always feels very slutty is actually turning me on more and more as each week passes without my pussy having any attention any more. My bf says my pussy is to look pretty when he’s in my ass and he has bought me some lovely jewellery for it since I had my piercings done. For me the longer my pussy is being untouched the more feelings I am getting from having my bf only in my ass.